Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

I hear you on that. I also personally don’t want to add every Olympian. We are all great, but I want to at least recognize the username when I see the level up. So I have most if not all the regulars of this thread, although I do add one every now and then so still don’t quite have all, or someone might become regular who wasn’t. ^^

7 Likes

That’s a good way of going about it ^^ Life will be getting progressively busier for me in the last third of the year, so your strategy may come in handy for me!

Oof, I just got hit in the middle school Myspace nostalgia gut lolololol

I need to get better at refreshing my leaderboard… I finally figured out how to use the script not too long ago. I’m trying to get better at timely congratulations, I promise T_T

On another note, @avalia you were right! I just got my first radical burns this morning after nearly six months of WaniKani! :sparkles: I shall persevere… 絶対に諦めない!

13 Likes

I’ve joined the 30-39 crew!! Hooray! I spent a good 30-ish days on level 28, as I needed to let my review pile chill a little bit, then proceeded to ably blast through 29. And I think I can continue this momentum, now. I guess 31 is technically the half way point, which I’m super excited for!

12 Likes

Congratz on first burns :crabigator::fire:

8 Likes

Congratz on first burns! They were so exciting (I had mine in April). Still excited when burns happen. :blush:

7 Likes

Honestly, one of the best posts on this thread so far

5 Likes

So proud of everyone leveling up and achieving major milestones in the way of the Crabigator.
We’ll all get that cake, I’m sure of that :')

I also sometimes forget to congratulate people on my leaderboard, or neglect to do so if I see many people have already congratulated them (I should change that, thinking about it). But know I’m rooting for all of you, my Olympian family!

10 Likes

Thank you @jprspereira, @MissDagger, and everyone :sunflower: It’s definitely very satisfying and motivating at the same time.

Halfway there @meadowdrone, congratulations!! That’s a major achievement!

I’m really proud of everyone here too :') Big group hug!

10 Likes

Wow, we’ve reached more than 1000 edits on the leaderboard! :confetti_ball: That’s good progress, everyone :grin:

10 Likes

Congrats on your level-up as well :eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks! :eyes: :heart:

2 Likes

Congratz on level up to @Redglare, @madtapa, @plantron, and @carlostdev!

9 Likes

Thank you @MissDagger! ^^

And also congratulations to @Redglare

I just remembered Tumblr exists, which is a valuable source of Kei gifs. More to come!

6 Likes

I woke up this morning with 120 reviews… and I still have 39 lessons to do…

5 Likes

You got this!

5 Likes

Oh yes!

Reviews done, and right now 24 lessons left (at least all kanji’s are done).
I have 193 apprentice items… but that’s not my problem, is for the future emucat :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Hm with my current speed and level I doubt I can make it, but I’m curious to see how close I can get to 60 in that time.
Also I can’t find the “edit wiki” button. :frowning:

2 Likes

Welcoime @Seirei! You likely don’t have Member status yet, so you won’t be able to edit wiki posts yet. A few more posts around the forum and you should get it no problem.

It may not be possible to make it before the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, but feel free to check out some of the other race threads with later deadlines :sparkles:

Also, congratulations to @Redglare, @tip, and @carlostdev on the level up! :cake::tada:

7 Likes

Thanks @MissDagger! I should really make a leaderboard of my own one of these days…

Traveling this week, but hoping not to slow down too much! (At least I seem to have enough internet…) I’m sort of worried about what happens to my momentum if I ever slow down, heh.

5 Likes

Is it sad that I only just realized it’s August :upside_down_face: Thanks so much for catching this, I’ll update the first post when I get home!

9 Likes