Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

@pensei Doubt I’ll make it :laughing:, but why not try? :grin:

2 Likes

Throw me on there! I don’t know if I’ll get there, but it’s a good goal.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s possible but I would like to try!

3 Likes

I’m in. You have motivated me to finally get rid of that pile of reviews.

4 Likes

Whoa, looks like a bunch of people joined our club! Making this topic was definitely a good idea it seems :slight_smile:

In any case, here’s a little drawing I did to encourage us all:
Banner

(I drew 60 candles, in case you’re wondering)

26 Likes

Count me in! Though, to be honest. I’m trying to get to the Olympics as a volunteer. So lvl 60 could become handy.

5 Likes

I wanna join but also I’m already in a group in the Race to the Cake Thread :eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ll make in time to be honest, but this is a nice goal nonetheless.:smile:
@pensei, sign me up as well please!!!

2 Likes

Leaderboard post has been Wiki’ed.

As for forum titles, we’ll just have to wait and see. :wink:

11 Likes

I’ll call it a win if I get to level 20 before then :drooling_face:

4 Likes

29%20PM

6 Likes

Add me! I need to study more…

3 Likes

Also how do I access the leaderboard? I’m a bit new to this

3 Likes

Hi! You can add yourself to the leaderboard (the second post in this thread) by hitting the orange edit button on the top right ( 11%20PM ), then “Edit Wiki,” and add yourself to the list according to your current level.
You can copy the script used for any user, paste it to where you would rank, and change the text to your user name and level.
Welcome to the team!

5 Likes

Not entering (because I’ll be hitting level 60 in two and a half days) but I’m almost tempted to visit Japan for the actual Olympics. Last time I saw the Olympics in person was when they came here in 2000 (though by pure concidence, I missed being in London for the 2012 Olympics by mere hours - my flight home was literally the morning of the Opening Ceremony).

I became slightly less tempted the other day when I looked up the actual dates and discovered it’s in the middle of Summer.

8 Likes

Can a level 48 join on the grounds that I have a history of taking several month long breaks so it genuinely could take me until 2020 to do the remaining 12 levels? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I’ll let you in on the grounds that you’ll give me half your levels

(jk welcome to the team!)

2 Likes

Thanks! Anything to keep me motivated enough to avoid another level like this onechrome_mMapxGxoaU

9 Likes

こちらこそ、よろしくお願いします

12 Likes

Totally doable for me. Probably too doable considering I’ll probably make it to level 60 this year…

2 Likes