Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

I pushed way too hard from level 54 to 55 and now I’m almost burned. Also, with everything that is going on in Barcelona… I have 0 time :frowning:

7 Likes

@Redglare congrats on levelling up!

6 Likes

Hey, it me! :DD Also, how you notice so fast? :laughing:

6 Likes

I am a professional procrastinator and have a lot of responsibilities at the moment. So that leaderboard refresh button is easily within reach.

10 Likes

Ah, I see, we are two of a kind desunya :joy_cat: It’s so weird that whenever there’s more than one handable responsibility and at the same time there’s one much less handable responsibility, they kinda just end up piling up, and I can’t start doing any of them?? :thinking: Totemo weird desunya :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

just wondering, whether it is possible to repeat this heroic deed of @jprspereira to get this very tip of wk山 before olympics…
where such motivation should be coming from?..

5 Likes

Don’t need those stress related hormones during my long responsible task, need more of those good good serotonin levels during my short tasks :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

6 Likes

Congratz on level up, @Redglare!

I decided to search for “red gif” to see if I got something good. This was too cute to pass up:

7 Likes

Fierce warriors!

11 Likes

Oh my god, it’s so adorable, it hurts my squishy heart in all the best ways

7 Likes

Congrats to @here34 for getting to level 30! Goshdarn almost at the halfway point!

9 Likes

Congrats @here34 and @Redglare for leveling up!!

tumblr_pxl24f8EAn1qg5nyao1_400

4 Likes

Congratz to @here34!

8 Likes

Wow – now what I see what all the mid-20s users were complaining about. My review load has increased quite a bit with all the burn items coming back. On the plus side, this is the maximum workload and it’s just going to stay like this until … level 60 …

I’m slowing down a little bit this level. Hope that and the holidays don’t throw me off too much.

12 Likes

Congratz to @nicoffee! 25!

6 Likes

Your workload can still increase if you do your fast levels at max speed. That’s the same amount of review items at twice the speed :scream:

7 Likes

Congrats to @dbdb, @arina22, @here34, @nicoffee and @klrvm for their level up!

8 Likes

Thank youuu!!

Congrats to you too guys! @DBDB @arina22 @here34 and @nicoffee

I am not in Painful yet, but I am feeling painful right now, send help!

8 Likes

Congratulations on level up goes to @DBDB, @arina22, @KLRVM, @_Shiori, and @StarLi!

9 Likes

Congrats to @arina22, @klrvm, @_shiori, @starli and @nicoffee!

11 Likes