Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

And just when I though I was getting close to her, too. Dangit.

jk congrat on the level up

5 Likes

If only I went to the forums when I woke up at 6:30 :cry: I would’ve beat you :eyes: Congrats @kitsunensei :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::rainbow::rainbow: 1/4 of the way done

6 Likes

No one can catch @kitsunensei… I’ve tried… Kits always gets away just as I get to the same level!!

Congrats on the level up @kitsunensei!!! I’m going to keep chasing you! Lol

4 Likes

Also I think she’s a she :eyes:

4 Likes

Is it easy to do? I’d love to set one up!!

3 Likes

Here you go! It’s in this script :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@kitsunensei Congratulations from me as well!!
@bacci_j as well, congratulations!! :tada::sparkles:

4 Likes

so many achievements today, passed 100 reviews/day studied, achieved the 200-mark on days studied and passed 20,000 overall reviews :scream:
(Also, Next week I get my first enlightened-reviews :eyes:)

6 Likes

Thanks! And congrats on posting faster than kawa :yum:

Keep dreaming :smirk:

im actually going to slow down to about 12 days/level once school starts in August so you’ll probably beat me soon :see_no_evil:

This was my longest and least motivated level so far. I somehow had my 1/4 life crisis and 1/4 WK crisis in the same month :sweat_smile:

not letting you beat me to level 15 was my biggest motivator to level up in 9 days instead of 2 weeks :wink: competition is the best motivator :joy:

She is indeed a she

Thanks! :blue_heart::squid: that was the closest I could find to a jellyfish emoji

5 Likes

But you’re not 25 yet :eyes:

3 Likes

ESPER!?? :scream: I keep forgetting what I post on here so I thought I could get away with being a tiny bit older

sticker(3)

4 Likes

I mean it’s not that hard to piece informations together when you say that you are studying medicine, that studying medicine usually require you to have an undergrad education so you said that you have a bachelor in bio majoring also in Japanese, so I can guess you’re at least above 22 :eyes:, and for the 25 part I based off on a simple living until 100 scale, which is optimistic for women but achievable.

3 Likes

I just turned 30 a month ago. I didn’t think I’d be struggling since I’d been thinking about… you know… life crisis stuff for about two years already. (A bit of a near death experience will… you know… do that.) BUT STILL I AM FINDING MYSELF A BIT TOO PREOCCUPIED BY NOT VERY HELPFUL THOUGHTS IN THAT MANNER.

;_;

4 Likes

Made the 667th edit you are all welcome. These past few levels have been the worst for me just due to real life stuff taking over. Hopefully i can enjoy the rest of my summer by raising my speed back up to around 8 days like it was perviously.

6 Likes

Thanks! Now only 97 lessons(。ŏ﹏ŏ)

3 Likes

I keep on forgetting to refresh my leaderboard >-<
Congrats @kitsunensei !

Quite the detective :eyes:

That sounds very tough D: Don’t know your story but I hope everything goes well and you can figure out that crisis

7 Likes

I’m bad at this, aren’t I?

5 Likes

I will turn 40 this year… but I remember 30 well… I kinda felt like I needed to reassess EVERYTHING in my life and all my goals. It’s weird. I know you’ll get through this strange time. In the meantime, be kind to yourself. Reach out to others to support you when you need them. You have more love around you than you think you do. :heart::heart:

@kitsunensei、I’ve slowed down、but don’t think I’m not still on your tail! Lol. Wait until you slow down… it will be a good race!

8 Likes

Funny how these ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶i̶s̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ spiritual awakenings tend to take longer than anticipated. (Brene Brown’s TEDtalk talk anyone?) I started mine a few years back. It is finally starting to… well I don’t know what it is called, but it feels less confusing.

7 Likes

Level 13 here we come! I know you need to kind of suspend your disbelief for some of the stories that help you remember certain characters, but the “womb” radical with legs coming out of the ground/soil is a little terrifying.

7 Likes