Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

Hi! Welcome to the Olympians :grin: I can add you to the list.
What do you want me to put as your speed for the time being?

Btw, good choice of team, I gotta say :fire::wink:

3 Likes

@Kare-uso @avalia Congrats on the level up! :cookie::cookie:

4 Likes

Thaaaank you ~
Pain sure is painful though, huh? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

you%20can%20do%20it
I'm%20rooting%20for%20you%2C%20patrick%20star

5 Likes

Finally did all remaining kanji lessons (11 of them), so I guess I will hopefully level up in 4ish days. At least I’ll basically half the time of my last level (which was 60+ and this one should fall just below 30)…

6 Likes

Hey guys, I made a new thread with a later deadline and flexible goal (Luminaries) for people below level 10 who want to join, or members that want to go at a lighter pace.

It’s also when I hope to achieve all burned status :eyes:

To the agents of Olympus (aka my homies who add new members to the leaderboard) @GrumpyPanda @avalia @Kare-uso @Redglare @Lids @Angelnoir @carlostdev @FennelFox @_Shiori @TheLastSwitch you can redirect those members to the luminaries!

10 Likes

YAY GUYS I DID IT!!! over 700 reviews :sob:

Honestly, it wasn’t that bad ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ You just have to push through it

I’d say using a reorder script at times like this and doing just one level at a time is a great help. It’s easier for the mind seeing 50 items left instead of 750. would not recommend it for “every day use” though as it’s minor cheating hohoho

10 Likes

:smiley: That would be fantastic, actually!
I’d like to join 空, and my speed is 10 days 2 hours (which I definitely intend to reduce lol)

Thank you! :rainbow::rainbow: Still going at a 7 days 0h pace :speak_no_evil: (See you in a week then :eyes:)

@yoshirahh Added you! Welcome to the race :wink: Also, if you need a later deadline you can join the

or if you need an even later deadline, you can join the

but feel free to join whichever you want, and even all of them if you want to

6 Likes

I just levelled up after 7 days, 0 hours which is my fastest level ever. :partying_face:

I can already see myself burning again out in a few levels. Maybe I can at least make it to level 42 and chill out there for a while…
I would love to keep up the pace until level 60 but that might be an unrealistic goal. We’ll see. As long as I make it in time for the olympics, all is good.

11 Likes

I won’t let you burn!!
pushes you into the water

9 Likes

“burning again out” – I’m also forgetting how to use English apparently.

Thank you for saving me, friendly fox that will in my heart secretly forever be a penguin! :heart:

I was just thinking of you yesterday when I was reading コウペンちゃん and came across アデリーさん。

6 Likes

hm, lets do 15 days for the time being, thanks, glad to be here!

3 Likes

Talking about penguins…
Do you know おこしやす、ちとせちゃん??? It’s so freaking cute haha
I already showed all my friends, apparently I lost my mind :(( maybe you guys will understand

this link is for the video without subtitles if you want to test yourself

7 Likes

You have a bit of leeway compared to most of us. Might be worth it to have consistent, slower levels instead of going at breakneck speed and consequently burning out.

idk tho I’m just a level 11 user teach me your ways senpai

3 Likes

Added you! Glad to have you here!
I have to ask you what team you want to be a part of (Psst, I vote for team 火 :wink:)

Again, welcome to the Olympians! :blush:

3 Likes

Chitose chan is such a wholesome anime, it’s really short but it always puts a smile on my face for the next hour, I love this small bird :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh my god, I had no idea, so cute! I will watch all episodes now that I can find. Thanks for the link!

That would make sooo much sense! And it would also really be time for me to have learned my lesson since this would not be the first time it happens. I guess I’m just not a super reasonable person…

To a certain extent I’m enjoying this cyclical approach - going fast as long as I can and then taking a break to catch up. Overall, I would be done already if I had done 12 day levels consistently. But well… such is life :woman_shrugging: As long as we keep at it, we’ll all be done eventually :slight_smile:

5 Likes

もちろん、火だ!!!!!!!

4 Likes

mafu%20yaay
Yaaay! I ran out of likes :see_no_evil:

3 Likes