Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

Wow! I was planning to get to level 60 around that time next year so this fits me perfectly( ・ิω・ิ)
Let’s get this cake\(^o^)/

4 Likes

In that case I’ll manually update the leaderboard until I maybe/hopefully become a regular in ~2months (unless @CyrusS or someone has the time to change it to a wiki? :smiley:)

I have little birdies everywhere

2 Likes

Lord Varys…? :cold_sweat:

While @CyrusS is here fixing that Wiki-Post we’ll need him to give us some assurances.
Everyone will 103% make it to level 60 in time if we get fancy group tags :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Count me in! I’d love to try to get to 60 by the time the Olympics roll around :smiley:

3 Likes

Put me in, coach!

6 Likes

Please add me bro.

2 Likes

I’d like to join in on this as well.

2 Likes

Probably simpler to screenshot the Leaderboard-Script at this point :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

私も!
(I just realized that character limits are very obscure for Japanese.)

4 Likes

Sign me up!

6 Likes

Yes i dream to achieve it too !! count me in too

3 Likes

I’m only level 14. D:
I was put down as 16. lol

4 Likes

Can add me. Mostly, it just happens to coincide with when I plan to move to Japan (October), so I could always use another thread reminding me how lazy I am.

Level 18. Ah, let’s see…unchecks 63-day level 17 from WKStats, haha WKStats must be having a bad day, that’s totally wrong…yes, yes, my very accurate™ average is 10 days, 6 hours.

5 Likes

You can’t fool me, you obviously resetted to play a trick on @pensei

5 Likes

Yes. I decided to cash in last month for a quick laugh. :joy:

edit for clarity cause i suck with english today

2 Likes

I really should, but I love making and organizing tables :sweat_smile:
but I’m only going to update the levels once a week when I level up, so it shouldn’t be too bad.

my bad, to make it up to you I’ll take away 2 more levels and write you as lv 12 :ok_hand:
(jk every level is an achievement and I’m only in 7 myself :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Guess I shouldn’t tell you that we have a Schrödingers Plantron thing going on then.

He’s both alive and dead Level 20 and 23 unless you’re opening the box!

5 Likes

Please add me too. It was part of my motivation from the start for studying and I’d only have to go 14 day level up’s to manage it from here

2 Likes

you saw nothing

5 Likes

Me too! Let’s burn items just into the Olympic flame! :fire:

3 Likes