Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

Plus we Olympians have become a WK forum thing. How could anyone leave?!?!

I for one am getting closer to the goal of leveling up every 15 days. Not this level, it will be 23ish days, but then I had like all vocab from the previous level still to do. :scream: I finished all kanji lessons yesterday, and I’m now gonna do a few more daily lessons than normal and push this level’s vocab lessons, so I won’t have as many of them on level up.

Then I will follow a specific schedule that should have me leveling up at around day 15 of each level. :smiley: I’m excited.

Still not fast enough for the olympics though, I’m pretty sure.

Congratz go to @emucat and @carlostdev on level up!

11 Likes

I just reached level 11! that took way longer than I meant it to ;-; somehow I got stuck on the last 3 kanji

8 Likes

Welcome to the pain @Jiggly_Jellyfish.

6 Likes

I’m sure you can do it! You’re getting closer and closer step by step :blush:

Congratulations!

6 Likes

Congrats on getting to lvl 60 ! I missed it because I started another school year but I’m really happy for you! :blush: I haven’t leveled up yet because I’m really busy with the start but I want to get back to it asap :eyes: Keep squashing those leeches and also congrats on everyone who leveled up this past week

Also, special congrats to @grumpypanda for coming back to WK after a small hiatus :innocent:

10 Likes

I just moved to a different country to start on my master’s degree. Now almost 600 reviews have piled up!

Uu~ I’m not sure I’ll be able to make it. Grant me your power, Crabigator!

8 Likes

Same! I also just moved to another country for studies, we can do this together :innocent:

8 Likes

Nice. I still have a week before the academic year starts - I hope I can fit it all into my schedule… :sweat:
You motivated me! I’ll get to it today!

6 Likes

Congratz on level up!

Thanks! :smiley:

4 Likes

I just noticed that you put Netherlands at your location, which uni are you studying at? I’m at Leiden :blush:

4 Likes

Ohh so close! I’m in Delft!

5 Likes

Catching up with the forums :smiley:

First things first: Congrats to @Pep95 for reaching Level 60! :partying_face: It’s been great to see you progress and get to this point, fighting against those leeches like a boss. YAY CAKE

As usual, thank you to @MissDagger! And congrats to everyone leveling up these days!

7 Likes

Damn, I’m 5th in the general and I joined one of the first (I actually joined at eleven 26 I believe, but not sure what happened)

4 Likes

I actually think, regarding the pace of the other Olympians, you might be the next one to reach Level 60 :astonished:

6 Likes

And a reminder that lvl 48 isn’t either :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Oh! So many level ups since yesterday!

Congratz to @Redglare, @OceanMirage, @madtapa, and @here34!

7 Likes

Why do they keep killing my fast levels? :sob:

5 Likes

OK, I’m home, which means I’m able to refresh my leaderboard

Congrats to @avalia, @Redglare, @SuperSnoopy and @OceanMirage for their level ups! Great job everyone! :')

Edit:and @here34 of course! I’d swear I typed in the post the first time

tumblr_o074qfD5eV1tk7vg4o1_400

7 Likes

iirc, levels 42, 45 and 48 weren’t fast levels to begin with

5 Likes

Oh, okay

I always forget which ones are/were the fast ones

5 Likes