Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

I’m level 8 :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Well clearly that vocabulary didn’t take. Death is killing me.

13 Likes

Ouch. がんばって!

@Redglare Congratz on level up!

8 Likes

Congratz to @kinwein!

7 Likes

Thank you!!
I haven’t been really active here but I try to pop in from time to see what’s going on and it’s so nice to see people congratulating each other (*ノωノ)

and it’s even nicer when @MissDagger congratulated me personally and so fast wow

8 Likes

4 Likes

Congrats @Redglare !!

6 Likes

Thank you, @carlostdev! And @MissDagger, as well!

7 Likes

Congratz to @GrumpyPanda on level up!

5 Likes

4 am, trying to get back into WaniKani, getting bullied by @MissDagger:frowning:
Just kidding. I leveled from 12 to 9 though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
So much for my stealthy reappearance :flushed:

12 Likes

Blame the leadership script. すみません! It said 8->9. m(_ _)m

Welcome back :question: :confetti_ball:

Also, it is 11 am (in Japan). :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yet to be confirmed, thx for the early welcome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I thought level 45 was a fast level and I really pushed hard for it. But no, it’s not…

6 Likes

Still though, now it’s a kind of fast level! :open_mouth:

At least it’s the first step to a new start!!

7 Likes

Bruh who changed me to 100 days on the speed. I’m not going to change it but I’m hurt, one of you guys knows me too well.

7 Likes

A few peep’s speeds got changed to 100 days, I’m wondering if it’s because someone finds it easier to work with the data that way :thinking: (@Angelnoir ?)

6 Likes

Welcome back-ish! :sob:
Hope you can get back into the swing of things, how is it going so far?

7 Likes

Congratz on level up goes to: @avalia and @StarLi (same level), and @_Shiori!

11 Likes

Hey you’re back!
What’s good?

3 Likes

Today is the last level up for me for the summer. Yay team water!!! Congratulations to all those who are sticking with it.
This may also be the last level up for while as I am thinking about my trip to Japan 21 days from now.
Has anyone done vacation mode? Is there any advantage to that over just doing reviews (no new lessons) starting a couple of weeks before vacation and maybe logging in once a day during vacation?
I could spend the time getting my apprentice count to double digits and my gurus less than masters OR just keep plugging away at the next level. What do you all think?

6 Likes