Olympians (100 days until silver medalists announced)

Go team 地! :deciduous_tree::earth_asia::seedling::evergreen_tree:

Hopefully I can raise my leveling speed and reach lvl 60!

7 Likes

Congrats on the level up!

Vacation + phone, yikes! Maybe you could stop doing lessons (even before you go) and just do the reviews that come up while you’re away? (Or, since you just leveled up, you could just do the radical lessons, since their “cards” only have one side, so their reviews are less typing.) Will you have no computer, or just no wi-fi? If it’s the latter and you have mobile hot-spot, this can be a good use for it.

2 Likes

I have wifi, and I haven’t decided if I should bring my laptop. I probably will though, as it would allow me to do wanikani

4 Likes

Interestingly enough, I recently learned we’re not supposed to capitalize months in Spanish either. It’s one of those subtle differences between languages that really don’t make that much of a difference (I think), but one still has to be careful of.

4 Likes

Can I also sign in?I doubt I will be able to reach 60 level,but I make a goal to make a 50 level.
Sign me in 火 (Fire)

1 Like

Standard reminder:
We’re getting closer to the point of no return date and you would need to go full-speed (that’s a level per week) to make it by the current goal.
You’re welcome to join the Olympians, but I suggest you to check our sister threads as well:

That said, Team Fire welcomes you. You’ve made a wise choice

8 Likes

Congrats on the level-up @SuperSnoopy @carlostdev :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Thank you! :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

I am now entering the Valley of Death (level 21 unlocked). Team 水 are you with me? Congratulations to all the future Olympians on your progress.

11 Likes

Congrats! :smiley:

3 Likes

One hundred percent!

6 Likes

@TheLastSwitch :eyes: 12 :clap: :clap:

6 Likes

I meant the rate at which the speaker talks. Ghost reviews? I’m not sure. The app isn’t too stable on android but I’m impressed by the content so far.

3 Likes

Oh, I think the audio pace is probably at native level, good practice that, but very hard to shadow if that is what you are trying. (I did that a lot in the beginning, but haven’t recently.)

Also, congratz @carlostdev!

3 Likes

Thank you!! ^^

2 Likes

Team 空 with you! Let’s do this!

6 Likes

I finally made it to 0/0 in my lessons and reviews. I feel relieved. I wanted to share.
Hope everyone is kicking some kanji butt!! Go Olympians!

11 Likes

You’re not doing too shabby yourself, kid :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I just realised that if you get an item something 23 or more times wrong, it will show up as a leech forever, unless you finally burn it.
(Longest possible streak if you start at Apprentice 1 is 8. So for x/(8^1.5) < 1, it has to be true that x < 23)

So my goal of removing every leech ever is maybe a fruitless one.

I’ll be stopping my break on Friday when I have put level 51’s radical in ‘Master’ level

7 Likes

Love your username…why are you not on team water?

6 Likes