Oh boy! New functionality?

We just pushed couple fixes that should:

• Keep that message on the summary page — no more showing up elsewhere in the system.
  • Fix the ‘1 review’ bug that’s been floating around for a while.
11 Likes

Hooray!! Party time!

Also, is it possible that when you get a 2nd review session while you’re working on a current set that when you finish the 2nd set it adds to the review summary instead of creating a new one?

3 Likes

I’m curious. Would it be possible if we had access to both the summary of our last review AND our last 24h? I mean, our last review results highly depend on what type of items we got (was it mostly apprentice or master+?). By also having a 24h summary, we can better understand how well we’re doing in the short-term.

1 Like

I’m getting this now too.

I disabled tampermonkey and exited/restarted reviews; no change.

The review in question is a resurrected radical; I retired it again, then exited/restarted reviews; no change.

I saw it on my dashboard yesterday.

Oh, that’s cool!

It… didn’t sound like that in the OP, but either because I misunderstood or it’s currently was still buggy.

Thanks for the clarification! : D

@oldbonsai @viet - yes, please!

I second what Alex is requesting.

2 Likes

Guys, you can tell she’s serious. She liked my post. :hushed:

Better get on it. :sweat_smile:

While we’re making feature requests… :innocent:

I would like a feature where if you get a kanji wrong and what you entered matches another kanji (in meaning), then on the results page, it shows the two kanji side by side.

Or, a lazier, simpler system: show similar looking kanji on mouseover.

3 Likes

Where is this from?

1 Like

Our Gang film Forgotten Babies

Kid: Remarkable!
Spanky: Can’t you say anything but remarkable?
Kid: Yes.
Spanky: For the love of pete’s sake!
Kid: Remarkable…

For “Oh boy” fast forward to 5:35

1 Like

You must be ancient :scream: :joy:

3 Likes

You see that baby in the film? That’s my grandson.

4 Likes

actually, if you refresh the page while you have more reviews in your queue (for example, I sit down with 50 reviews at 3:48 PM, I get down to 25 by the time it’s 4:03) and you refresh the page, itll add them together. Also, if you leave your reviews to sit for a long time (like, 30 mins,) they will auto refresh.

also, in case you still don’t know if it worked, here

1 Like

I’ll use this workaround for now. Thanks for the tip.

I am notorious in certain circles for putting off my reviews.
I was poking around the code and wondered what happens when it directs to this page.
https://www.wanikani.com/review/?empty_queue=true
I was a little worried that it would “Empty my review queue” (because I do actually want to get them down ‘one day’… stop laughing!)

Anyway, I worked up the courage and found this. Imagine how long I must have been doing my reviews if this were legit. :laughing:

Oh boy indeed!

4 Likes

5 Likes

We really need a Necrodurtle badge made for times like this.

11 Likes

THAT’D BE AWESOME. Like a zombie durtle or something o:::::::::

though not gonna lie, that’d 100% motivate me to necro a thread

#doitforthedurtle

3 Likes