[v2.0.1] - Added ‘retype’ button. Changed hotkeys. Fixed delay/item_info bug. Added SRS notices.
Press <escape> or click ‘retype’ button to retype your answer. (ONLY USE FOR TYPOS!!)
Press + to mark as correct.
Press - to mark as incorrect.
Press <escape> to retype answer.
“Mistake Delay” changes:
You can optionally prevent double-taps on the <enter> key to prevent skipping past important info and potential mistakes. There are three configurable options:
- When you answered wrong (default: enabled)
- When your answer is slightly off… e.g. a typo (default: disabled) <-- was previously enabled!
- When an item has multiple meanings (default: disable)
- Pronunciation audio will no longer play twice (unless you change your answer multiple times)
- SRS level-ups / level-downs are now displayed normally (i.e. when meaning and reading are both answered).