No lessons after leveling up

@viet - would you be able to check this for me please? I unlocked all of my radical lessons but no kanji lessons after hitting level 18.

The kanji and vocab lessons for level 18 are now unlocked thanks

I’d edit Viet’s avatar on this but I can’t be bothered.

1 Like

That is beautiful :star_struck:

Sorry for the late reply.

Out of town at the moment, but I’ve pinged @darin to check this out.

TIL @darin is @oldbonsai

Aha. Thanks for the correction :wink:

We’ve got a task that double checks the unlocks and catches any that fell through the cracks. It only runs once a day, though.

We’re working on some improvements to how we process unlocks — they should get even more reliable over the next few weeks. :slight_smile:

I have the same problem. I just hit 54 and only 3 new kanji unlocked. I had recently rolled back from 57->51 if that information helps at all.

I triggered the process manually for your account, so you should see all the goodness for level 54 now!

I don’t think the reset should affect the unlock process, but I’ll file it away for our improvements. More information is (usually) better than less. :smile:

1 Like

Just as a bit of info I had also reset myself from 19->17 which I thought might have caused the same bug for me

@viet & @oldbonsai its happened again. Just got level 19 and the radicals are all unlocked but the kanji are locked x.x

You’re all set with the kanji. We’re still working on the improvements (clearly).

Thanks! I did think it might have something to do with me deleveling - I went from level 19 to level 17 and it only happened on 18 and 19.

And it was the user resets…

We’ve got a fix going through testing that should ensure that all the new content gets unlocked when you level up, not just the radicals. It should be up in the next hour or so. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.