No Burns Yet

I’m on Level 17 with 1569 Enlightened and a big fat zero Burns. Is there something I am missing? Why no Burns yet? Thanks.

1 Like

seems like your pace is quite high. It takes 6 months for an item to reach Burned status, if you make no mistakes. They’ll come in eventually!

9 Likes

I am less than 6 months so that is it. Patience… Thank you.

5 Likes

I got 1386 burns. I still remember the first burn.

1 Like

I think my first burn was when I was around level 20/21 at a similar speed, so don’t worry about it!

Also, if you have the Heatmap script you can look ahead and see when your first one is coming (although sometimes it’s fun just to have it appear in your review pile). The Super Burn Happy Script is also a fun way to be surprised by burns.

7 Likes

Thanks for the tip about the confetti-script! lol ^^ :tada: :confetti_ball: (gonna give it a try)

2 Likes

And the day after asking about this I get my first burn. Awesome. Ask and you shall receive…

7 Likes

lol it’s so loud but the confetti on my screen just show up on the side. blue kitten laughs at it!

1 Like

I have no sound on, so I missed it was supposed to cheer (? or what) also. :joy: And the confetti is all over the screen. Not sure why it’s just on the side for you. Sadly, the user that made the script doesn’t seem to be around anymore, so not much luck getting a bug check on it. ^^;

2 Likes

Thought I’d give it a try too. Loaded the script last night, forgot all about it, had ear buds in with low background music this evening and BANG, nearly :poop: myself :rofl: Confetti did the right thing and was all over the screen.

I had my first one 1-2 weeks ago. You see, we are in the same area. Hey, you could just go to the kanji of lesson 1, click on the first ones and check when it will appear again. Provided, you didn´t fail that kanji once.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.