New People Questions! ~~~<3 [Lost?! Confused?! We're here to help!]

And where might I find these rules of thumb? Any resources you can link me?

Our friends at Tofugu wrote an article about it.

Thank you.

Not really but I kind of got used to « well I leveled now it’s time for 4 days of vocab before new radicals and kanji ». (Thanks for asking by the way :kissing_heart: )

I’m finally level 9, and learning my first kanji I haven’t before my reset.

Even after my first level 9 reviews I’m already seeing my accuracy drop significantly. Wish me luck :s

Hi everybody. Back in 2015 I began using WK, but I got busy since I was graduating high school and I ended up quitting WK. This year I’m taking a Japanese course and am going to try again. It seems I reached level 11 before quitting, according to my reset page :laughing: Now, before I actually go through with the reset:

If I reset, will I have to start slow in the beginning again? I’m in Week 3 on my course and was hoping to quickly refresh my kanji memory, so it may be better to just practice the first levels on my own to remeber (I can view level 1-3 and it’s almost all burned) and reset to an higher level.

• will I more quickly be able to go through the lessons if I for example reset to lv 3-4? Instead of going back to lv 1 and then have to start over with the radicals?

This info from my Guide to WK might be useful to you:

This might be your best bet in terms of knowing the right level to reset to. I also recommend checking the guide itself. Since 2015, a lot has changed on WK and the guide will keep you updated with the best tips :ok_hand:

Love this comunity

And I love you!

@Underscore

You can report this guy if he’s being a tad too creepy :wink:

But then you’d miss me.

Or would I?

You would.

You’re not the boss of me!

Tell him, @Borx :sob:

What if I watch Mulan for you? Will you say that you miss me? :eyes:

@TomatoSalad

Oh my god, he hasn’t seen Mulan!

The intro post is a lie.

I told you this already… Do you ever listen to what I say to you? :sob:

Short answer: No :3

Longer answer being: I try to deny my affection towards you, but deep down I’d like you to stay for dinner forever.

You’re not the boss of her Jeepers!

chiya-rawr