New People Questions! ~~~<3 [Lost?! Confused?! We're here to help!]

Hello,
Recently I started to burn some of my items and one thought came to my mind.
I feel like I don’t want to Burnt items gone forever from review queue.
Instead, I feel like I’d like to keep them there with just keeping increasing intervals. Like the same way it is in Anki or some other SRS systems.
I mean, even KaniWani have an option to take off Burnt cap and keep rescheduling Enlightened items forever with increasing intervals - 4 month, 8, 1.5 years, etc
I know there is “Resurrect” button under each item and use it a lot with some of those that I’m not so sure as I supposed to be.
Still, I just feel like 4 month is not enough for me to feel like “hey, I know this stuff ezpz like a piece of cake I knew for entire life” and would be happy to check my knowlege again in 8 month and 1.5 year again, at least.

I’ve properly checked all the FAQs and official guides I managed to find, also googled entire forum but still could not find any related discussion. I still feel like it’s quite common idea, so I would appreciate if you just link me the proper thread. I mean, both with requesting such feature or detailed official explanation of why WK team does not implement it. I believe, I’m not alone who is not so confident in own skills and looking for lifetime way to check them still being alive.

EDIT: would appreciate as well if you approve me to make separate thread, since I’m still pretty new on this forum.