New iOS app

{}
Begin typing here...
leonvlight said... Been using it for a while and can I just say you nailed pretty much everything I was looking for in a app version now. My only minor comment would be at first the ignore feature was a little odd.  it would be nice  if it could represented with something like a x instead of a thumbs up. Either way thank you so much for making not only a new app to fill the void, but one more inline with the experience I wanted. 

^ ____ ^

Thank you! I will consider changing the icon. 

Could you add the anki feature please?

Murtada said... Could you add the anki feature please?
 @haawa here's what murtada is asking for: /t/Userscript-Wanikani-Anki-Mode/8399/1

Still very much enjoying the app.

One thing: Ā When viewing information on an item in reviews and I scroll down (swipe up) the page jumps back up to the top and I have to swipe up and hold my finger to prevent it from jumping so I can read the information on the item up for review. Ā Any idea what might be causing this?

Is there a way to increase font size. Ā Vocabulary, especially, are pretty tiny in both lessons and reviews.

Thanks for putting so much work into this. Ā Much appreciated.

how can i download the app? I can see him in the appstoreĀ 

nathanielchapman@gmail.com - Iā€™d love to test this out!

ajrsktk1 said... how can i download the app? I can see him in the appstore 
 you need to post your email here so that OP can add you to the beta version, or you can wait until the app gets approved for the app store

hi haawa
Great. Please add me to the list of test users too. adrodge {at} gmx.ch

Cheers
rodge

ShotgunLagoon said...
 @haawa here's what murtada is asking for: /t/Userscript-Wanikani-Anki-Mode/8399/1
 I will look into that. Interesting feature.

ajrsktk1 said... how can i download the app? I can see him in the appstore 
 Unfortunately app was rejected at AppStore submission. The reason for that is that every app must be monetised exclusively by AppStore, I'm still looking for good solutions for this, probably will reach WaniKani team for some discussion. 

For now, just drop me your email and I will add you to the TestFlight,  sorry for inconvenience :(

Unfortunately app was rejected at AppStore submission. The reason for that is that every app must be monetised exclusively by AppStore.

What does that mean? Did you include some kind of ad-system and they donā€™t approve?

love to be added to testflght.Ā 

finiteearth(at)gmail(dot)com

christiaaan said...
 Unfortunately app was rejected at AppStore submission. The reason for that is that every app must be monetised exclusively by AppStore.

What does that mean? Did you include some kind of ad-system and they don't approve?
It basically means if it goes up on the Appstore it can't be available to download anywhere else. I must be available on the Appstore exclusively.  Am I right Haawa?
Dustin said...
christiaaan said...

What does that mean? Did you include some kind of ad-system and they don't approve?
It basically means if it goes up on the Appstore it can't be available to download anywhere else. I must be available on the Appstore exclusively.  Am I right Haawa?
 What other source is the target of that? Testflight? Github? Android?

It means that subscribing to WaniKani must be done through AppStore. Right now inside of the application you can open web page with subscription, which is against the rules of AppStore.

I never had this kind of problem before, so Iā€™m still looking for information on this.

WaniKani v7 is ready.

Updated header.

haawa said... WaniKani v7 is ready. Updated header.
  Smart sizing! Yeah. That's great!
christiaaan said...
haawa said... WaniKani v7 is ready. Updated header.
  Smart sizing! Yeah. That's great!
There might be glitches here and there, so if you find one, take a screenshot and post it here please! 

caro.vega65@gmail.com - Iā€™d love to test this out!Ā 

is it possible to do a WK offline app featureĀ ?Ā 

that just need to be sync form time to timeĀ 
?

Nyume said... is it possible to do a WK offline app feature ? 

that just need to be sync form time to time 
?
 Lessons and reviews are done entirely on the site side. User info is persistent, so that you can see your last saved stats.

Don't quiet get what you mean.