New iOS app

Oh, awesome!
my email is mrgameraidz@yahoo.com
宜しくね

Just went on and you have made a very nice looking app. Cheers!!

Wow, this looks amazing! Is there anyway I could be added onto the TestFlight?

lordoftheringsdude@rocketmail.com

Thank you so much!

{}
Begin typing here...
Oviemon said... Wow, this looks amazing! Is there anyway I could be added onto the TestFlight? lordoftheringsdude@rocketmail.com Thank you so much!
 Sure! Just added.

Well I have a jailbroken iphone, how could I go about in using this?

Looking forward to the App Store release!

Wait this just got exponentially cooler… I want to try ;3;

Realized… I should leave my email… mahumish@gmail.com :stuck_out_tongue:

mahum said... Wait this just got exponentially cooler.. I want to try ;3;
 Just drop your email
haawa said...
mahum said... Wait this just got exponentially cooler.. I want to try ;3;
 Just drop your email
Wah just edited post lol but its mahumish@gmail.com xD 

I logged on (which was an adventure on its own since I can’t remember the last time I logged onto wk) and realized I had no reviews. ;A; However, it is aesthetically pleasing. 

One thing, not sure if it’s mentioned but I tried to comment on here using the browser feature, but when I tried to click submit it wouldn’t press. 

mahum said... I logged on (which was an adventure on its own since I can't remember the last time I logged onto wk) and realized I had no reviews. ;A; However, it is aesthetically pleasing. 

One thing, not sure if it's mentioned but I tried to comment on here using the browser feature, but when I tried to click submit it wouldn't press. 
 I know that feels... "what was my username and password again...?"
horusscope said...
mahum said... I logged on (which was an adventure on its own since I can't remember the last time I logged onto wk) and realized I had no reviews. ;A; However, it is aesthetically pleasing. 

One thing, not sure if it's mentioned but I tried to comment on here using the browser feature, but when I tried to click submit it wouldn't press. 
 I know that feels... "what was my username and password again...?"
Right? Like you want me to remember BOTH? ;A; 
I just use the remember me so basically if anything that I use asked me to remember the username and password i'm out of luck. 

I was just browsing through the game center thing and…

Reality is spelled REALLITY

I ride the train to work everyday and sometimes go through some spotty network areas.  When I was doing some lessons and just finished the lesson quiz (while subsequently going through a bad area) it wasn’t loading to the Lesson Summary screen so I clicked on “Submit to GameCenter” button.  The lessons that I had just completed taking the quiz for were not recorded and were instead returned to the lesson queue.  Since lessons are presented randomly, there was no way that I could go back to the specific lessons that I just took, creating quite the setback.

I know this is a very isolated situation, but I feel that I should not lose any progress, especially on items that I was quizzed on, if I lose my network connection.  Any thoughts?  Not sure if trying to submit the results to GameCenter made any difference.

I also want to clarify that I have nothing against the app.  It is outstanding and has been an incredible aid to my studies.  Thank you for all the work you have put into it.

is the high score how many reviews you have waiting or how many you’ve done???

How many you’ve done

Unmermaid@gmail.com 

I’d like to try.

muffinpimp@gmail.com

pushindawood said... I ride the train to work everyday and sometimes go through some spotty network areas.  When I was doing some lessons and just finished the lesson quiz (while subsequently going through a bad area) it wasn't loading to the Lesson Summary screen so I clicked on "Submit to GameCenter" button.  The lessons that I had just completed taking the quiz for were not recorded and were instead returned to the lesson queue.  Since lessons are presented randomly, there was no way that I could go back to the specific lessons that I just took, creating quite the setback.

I know this is a very isolated situation, but I feel that I should not lose any progress, especially on items that I was quizzed on, if I lose my network connection.  Any thoughts?  Not sure if trying to submit the results to GameCenter made any difference.

I also want to clarify that I have nothing against the app.  It is outstanding and has been an incredible aid to my studies.  Thank you for all the work you have put into it.
 Thanks for the feedback.

It's a UI bug, Lessons are not recorded to GameCenter at all. Therefore the bug is that label should be "Done" instead of "GameCenter".

I will add feature to store score locally and submit later if there is no connection for Reviews.

I wanted to give your app a try, but… it’s not available on the French App Store… :frowning:

Otherwise, looking at your Before/After pictures, it’s nice to have a bigger version of the Kanji, but looking at the response field, I get the feeling that it’s very small in comparison. Personally (because my eyesight is not perfect), I would have ‘problems’ checking my response before submitting it.