New iOS app

I will be happy to use it once it is on the app store. Wish they did not refuse it though.

Hey, I would be interested in testing out the app! email is artur[dot]caracol[at]hotmail[dot]com

Main feature Iā€™m looking for is offline availability. Hope thatā€™s possible!

Iā€™d love to try the app!
evalateltin[at]gmail[dot]com

Artur said... Hey, I would be interested in testing out the app! email is artur[dot]caracol[at]hotmail[dot]com

Main feature I'm looking for is offline availability. Hope that's possible!
 wanikani cant be available offline because of how it works in general. sorry. perhaps try anki?

Iā€™d love to test the app too!!

email is parsons(dot)gnp(at)gmail(dot)com

If youā€™re still taking testers, Iā€™d love to be a guinea pig.

myhmplan(at)gmail(dot)com

Really loving this app, most notably the resizing feature and ignore button. Ā Resizing in lesson quizzes would make this perfect.

When it does become available in the app store, what will itā€™s name be?
May seem like a silly question, but I like to be sure, especially with dubious search features.

{}
Updated header.

• Fighting hard vs. AppStore review team.Ā (ąø‡ ā€¢Ģ€_ā€¢Ģ)ąø‡ App is again waiting for review.
  • Doge was temporary removed from settings screen, sorry forĀ inconvenienceĀ (ć‚·_ _)ć‚·

Go play with leaderboards, and tell me what do you think.

What kind of problems are you having with the appstore team?

finnra said... What kind of problems are you having with the appstore team?
 Having "Subscription" page displayed anywhere in the app is against AppStore laws. But after I removed ALL subscriptions access points, they still regected the app for the same issue.

So this is my luck strike #3 ^ __ ^

ē¶ŗéŗ—ā€¦

I just had the web view refuse to load the subscription page in the ā€œshould loadā€Ā delegate methodĀ and pop up an alert instead. That was enough to pass review.Ā 

cplaverty said... I just had the web view refuse to load the subscription page in the "should load" delegate method and pop up an alert instead. That was enough to pass review. 
I did exactly that the second time, still got rejected for same reason.. 
haawa said...I did exactly that the second time, still got rejected for same reason.. 
:o That's ridiculous. 
{}
Begin typing here...
cplaverty said...
haawa said...I did exactly that the second time, still got rejected for same reason.. 
:o That's ridiculous. 
That's was my reaction too. 

Anyway to turn off game center? Ā Would prefer to just hit done and get back to lessons rather than uploading data.

pushindawood said... Anyway to turn off game center?  Would prefer to just hit done and get back to lessons rather than uploading data.
 It's really lightweight, you should not worry about that.

But I will definitely add more democracy in next version! 

This seriously looks awesome. Iā€™ll make sure to get it when it comes out in the App Store! XD

{}
Begin typing here...
mrgameraidz said... This seriously looks awesome. I'll make sure to get it when it comes out in the App Store! XD

ć‚¢ćƒŖć‚¬ćƒˆć€œļ¼
 (ą¹‘ć‚Ļ‰ā•¹ą¹‘)

I can add you to TestFlight for now, If you want.

Unfortunately the version I submitted for AppStore review has ęŸ“ēŠ¬(DOGE) removed :(
Will get it back ASAP.