New and Improved Wallpaper Generator

Lol I forgot I wrote that “hack attempt” message :sweat_smile: but that message suggests that that the URL is still wrong somehow. I can’t tell exactly what’s wrong without seeing your script file itself. If you want to send it to me so I can look at it, you can do it over Discord (my username is Bennycopter#8846); I wouldn’t recommend pasting your API key here where anyone can see it.

Thank you for pointing out that issue! To fix it, open Notepad, and edit the file C:\xampp\php\php.ini. Search for extension=gd and make sure the line does not have a semicolon ; in front of it. Save the file and restart your computer. (I just updated the open source’s readme file to include these instructions.)

1 Like

Sorry for the late response, got a bit busy this past week.

I’ve edited the file and removed the ; however am still experiencing an error when I click Download Wallpaper. By the way, sorry to bother you and taking so much of your time.

No worries at all! I got your friend request on Discord, but I deleted it because I wasn’t sure who it was at first lol (my bad). I just sent you one back. We’ll get this sorted out eventually!

@Masayoshiro
I’ve had this happen twice in two days. It works most of the one though. Do you think this is a problem on my end or server-side?

It looks like the domain expired. I can’t access it from my browser.

Same here. It stopped working today and I think OP is no longer active on here.

@Masayoshiro

I think I’ll take a look into how to re-implement it. Thankfully OP open-source’d their code!

1 Like

Just found this and looks awesome. unfortuantely website down. Guess I will have to check back from time to time if someone put it up again?

I’m not dead, lol. I was unaware my domain expired. It should be back up soon.

1 Like

Can anyone confirm that the website is back up?

Does this error happen to you still?

It’s back up! Thanks!

No, it stopped doing that on its own.

Okay great! And thanks for letting me know that it’s back up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yehaw. works. TY!

1 Like

Thank you very much! :tada:

1 Like

I absolutely love this! Thank you so much for making it! :sparkling_heart: I did my first ever 10 kanji today so I’ve finally got a little bit of colour now!

2 Likes

It’s even cooler on mobile :smirk:

2 Likes

Hi @Masayoshiro, I’ve created PR with updated content for WaniKani order files:

The old one was updated exactly three years ago, so I thought it is time to update. Otherwise it generates wallpaper with gaps, like this

2 Likes

I don’t get it, how do we use that?