Need help to correct マッチ売りの少女 story i rewrite

As I said, my teacher asked me to do this. The problem here is l’m so bad as writing as I’m used to when I learnt French =,=. I need your help pleaseeeee. Here is the story:

それはとても寒い夕方です。雪が降っていました、一人の小さな女の子がマッチを売っていました。弱い足は赤くなってるくせにマッチを買う人がいません。雪が激しく降り始めた。女の子が空腹です。手がとても冷たいです。道の片側の家の前に、クリスマスツリーを見ました。人々は嬉しい。悲しかった、女の子が。

「もう歩けることができない。もしマッチの火があれば、少し暖かくなるかもしれない」と思って。女の子がマッチを1本目取って、点けました。気持ちがいいです。でもストーブが早く消えました。2本目マッチを点けるの時、クリスマスツリーとおいしい料理と色々プレゼントが現れました。そして火は1本目マッチのように消えました。3本目も、4本目もと同じです。

次のマッチを点けるの時、死んだおばあさんを見えました。優しいおばあさん。「私を連れてください」女の子は残っているマッチを点けました、おばあさんが消えないように。 寒い次の朝、小さな女の子が死んでいるのが見つかった。女の子が幸せの見たい、顔には微笑みがありました。

Did you consider lang-8.com?

I’m not sure the current status of getting an account there, but if you can you’ll get better results, where native speakers are actively correcting things like this. This forum is mostly non-native Japanese learners.

They are still not accepting new registrations at the moment.

If your teacher asked you to do this, isn’t the best thing to do it and then bring it to them?

1 Like

Yes, right? So the teacher can actually correct the mistakes OP made. Really, mistakes are the best way to learn :slight_smile: Good luck!

I know but… My firend, I hate that guy so much. He alway say some thing like: Why’re you so sucked like this like that ?
P/s: thanks guys

1 Like

Really? :frowning: that’s not a good friend…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.