My Way of Japanese continues after a Corona break

1700 lessons. Four weeks in Japan beginning 12th of October :ninja: without doing Wanikani.

3 Likes

1600 lessons Also reviews decreased a little bit :grin:

2 Likes

So after short sprint the review hill is gone. With 10 lessons a day now it looks easy peasy. Finally time to do more other things in addition: Grammar, Duolingo, reading, …?
Time I needed for the recent sprint:

3 Likes

Only 1400 vocab lessions to go for 140 days :innocent:
At a about 30m a day. This leaves me time to add some other Japanese stuff if I feel like it.

So this would mean I’m through with lessons about mid May.

3 Likes

1200 lessons

2 Likes

1100 lessons. Still on track for 0 lessons on May 1st. If Wanikani doesn’t add more stuff before.
So until the end of month a small sprint with 15 instead of 10 lessons a day to meet the May goal.

1 Like

Only 1000 lessons left!
A milestone reached. Still 100 days of lessons
Some work statistics.

6 Likes

900 lessons

4 Likes

800 lessons

2 Likes

This is awesome!

1 Like

700 lessons

1 Like

600 lessons

1 Like

Another milestone: Only 500 lessons left!

8 Likes

Wow, this is engaging to follow :laughing:

1 Like

400 lessons. Burning stuff coming up finally

1 Like

Let’s go buddy

1 Like

300 lessons left. One month!
Still some small problems stemming from the update.

1 Like

200 lessons left

1 Like

I’m new to Wani Kani but I´ve studied Kanjis for 1/4 year so far. I was wondering, even tho youve already achieved Lv. 60, on your first post there were still like 2000 reviews left? Shouldnt you have learned everything so far?

For leveling you only need radicals and kanji. About level 20 I stopped doing vocabs only going for a kanji sprint. So vocabs piled up in the lessons. Also with my Corona break of over a year every unburned item still in the pipeline showed up after a while in the reviews.
Just now I’m nearly finished with level 58 vocab lessons.

2 Likes