WK Mnemonic "Art" for Kanji Levels 1-7 (Radical Levels 1-10)

Omg these are absolutely beautiful :pleading_face::heart::heart:

4 Likes

This is genius. I love them as well🧡

1 Like

These are all so amazing!!! I love them!!!
And Kouichi in the overalls with no shirt and shoes and the long hair, absolutely iconic!!!
And Kani-kun is adorable, I love the crabigator hat with the teeth biting into his head!!!
Your drawings are really cute and fun looking :slight_smile: I’m excited to see level 2!!!

3 Likes

Happy birthday!!

1 Like

You guys are making MY day for your praise and positivity for my little MS Paint drawings. Thank you so much! :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:
And happy birthday to you, @ShotgunLagoon!

5 Likes

Level 2 incoming!
Level 2 Radicals:

picCow

Level 2 Kanji:

picCircle

43 Likes

He-Man for 力 is brilliant. :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

Wow this is amazing
How much time did you spend on these?

1 Like

@e_w0205 Thank you. I spent hours and hours on MS Paint… It may look like the work of a 9 year old, but it took a while! :sweat_smile: I originally meant to spend just a few minutes on each drawing, but I got carried away.

19 Likes

All of this is so amazing! Please keep it up!

2 Likes

Wow this is amazing! Look at that tye dye swirl :rainbow: Too many good ones :sparkles: We’ve thought about this too (and still do from time to time) since it’s great for memory for those who are visual learners. Hope we’ll get to work on something similar in the future! I’m sure @Aya is impressed too :nerd_face:

13 Likes

Whose a fan of @Aya’s work and also @AmandaBear’s work? (please raise your hand)
:high_touch:
me, me!

2 Likes

@AyaBear for President.

4 Likes

Ohmygosh, you guys are giving me life. :purple_heart: :purple_heart:
And to be compared to the legendary @Aya? That is the highest compliment.
I didn’t expect my MS Paint creations to get so much positive feedback. :sweat_smile:
Your positive comments get me even more motivated to draw AND to study more on WaniKani so I can draw more, so I can study more…you get the idea. :laughing:

6 Likes

I love the lil Crabigator hat so much!!! This is brilliant :sob::heartpulse::sparkles:

6 Likes

Ah yes yes! We are currently forming an exploratory 委員会 with @Belthazar as 議長 as well as taking contributions to our Super PAC “Durtles for Durtlemocracy LLC”.

I understand that the elections just concluded but the future of Durtlemocracy is at stake!

All hands on deck!
hqgif

1 Like

A Durtlemocracy to fight against Crabigatarchy? Sounds fun. :smiley:
Not sure I’d make a competent President, but I’m sure Kani-kun would be all in.

1 Like

All right, everyone. Thanks to your overwhelmingly positive feedback to my dinky little doodles in MS Paint, I knocked out Level 3 kanji drawings in just a few days.
Hope you enjoy them.
Level 3 Radicals:

picDoor

Level 3 Kanji:

picDirection picFriend picHalf

29 Likes

Amazing as always! You should change the title of the thread to reflect that you have up to level 3, and link the future posts in the OP!

1 Like

I would love to own a real version of the Crabigator hat!!! And your drawings are hilarious - I love the ‘public’ one with all the Koichi’s, among many many others.

2 Likes