My Service to help you make WK a habit

Hi friends,

my name is Nova Novika. はじめまして。

Do you want to do WK daily but are unable to form a habit? We help you do it by providing an accountability hook. We will call you gently at regular intervals to check your status. If you wish, you can provide us your WK API key so we can check the status via https://www.wkstats.com/ beforehand and motivate you further.

Consider us a friend. Based on your level, we will speak in English or Japanese. Its just one-minute regular call.

Please sign up for a trial service at https://ariseawake.life/.

ではごきげんよう。

3 Likes

Call me suspicious, but I find it a bit weird how much you’re emphasising that it doesn’t cost money.

Also, WaniKani itself already sends e-mails reminding you to do reviews. If you’ve got the setting turned on to allow WaniKani to send you e-mails.

8 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Yes WK sends emails but many simply choose to ignore. If you can make a habit without much external accountability you certainly do not need this service. We think a human element could make one more sincere.

About your suspicion, I can understand a bit. The reason for emphasizing it was to motivate people to at least give it a try. That’s all. I guess I did not put much thought while highlighting it haha :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Have you asked permission from the WK team to post this?

10 Likes

I did not do that. I am sorry I did not realize that I should do. If you know a moderator, can you please tag? I will ask them to remove it if it does not conform to the guidelines.

2 Likes

Usually people should email hello@wanikani.com to ask for permission to post this kind of stuff :slight_smile:

Tagging @mods nevertheless.

EDIT: Fixed the mod tag.

8 Likes

Okay. Thank you @jprspereira. I apologize for breaking such a rule. I will do so immediately.

2 Likes

Dear @Mods @moderators Please see my post about promoting our habit-forming product. It is the first post in this series made by @nova_novika. If it does not conform to your rules, please remove it. I thank you for your time and wonderful WK product.

1 Like

It’s @Mods. :stuck_out_tongue:
So yeah @Raghvendra, shoot a PM or tag @Mods and ask them if this is allowed.

5 Likes

@TrinityBringer haha thanks. I did so just now!

2 Likes

lol thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hi. It would’ve been nice to have that email in advance, but thanks for the tag. We’ve restored the post for now. Please just stick to this one thread though. Thanks!

9 Likes

Thank you very much @JenK. Certainly, no other thread.

4 Likes

Pretty sure that was where the confusion came from

@UInt2048 I see. Yes, I am a business associate of @Raghvendra. The first post was made by me. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.