My Journey of 368 days (+ The Ultimate Guide for WK 📖 )

Hey! :slight_smile: Thank you so much for letting me know how the guide has been useful to you :slight_smile: Means a lot.

I had this problem with WK as well. Actually, I still do since I use the WK intervals for other SRS tools (you just can’t have any better than the 12h schedule :grin:).

So to fix this, I’d suggest this (from the Guide):

• Self-Study Quiz: Have you ever wished to review a certain type of items from a specific level? This is it. This script allows you do an extra and personalized reviewing of any items you learn on WK. Do not worry, as this script will not influence the SRS level of items.
  • WaniKani Open Framework Additional Filters: This script serves as an upgrade to the Self-Study one I mentioned above. Basically, it will add filters such as “most recent items learned” and “leeches” (most difficult items for you) to your Self-Study script. For the distance of just a couple clicks, you can get all the extra reinforcement on the items you need the most :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d also do something else: I’d leave the results page of the lessons open and 10 to 20mins after learning the items, I’d review them all through that page. Then, I’d use the review system from the scripts above to make sure everything is solid :ok_hand:

4 Likes