My Journey of 368 days (+ The Ultimate Guide for WK 📖 )

Give a look to the table on chapter 4 :slight_smile:

• :point_up: That’s roughly 3 days and 12 hours to take one item from lesson to Guru.
  • Each normal level has 2 sets of kanji: 1st and 2nd batches.
  • To level up, you need to have guru’d 90% of the current level’s kanji at least once.
  • The 2nd batch is what will make you level up on normal levels, since on normal levels, the 1st batch is never 90% of the total kanji. You always need part of the 2nd batch to level up.
  • The 2nd batch unlocks with the guruing of the radicals of that same level.
  • To achieve 7d per level, you should do the lessons of radicals as soon as you level up. This way, you’ll guru them 3d12 later and unlock the missing kanji.
  • This means that as long as lessons for the 1st batch of kanji are done before the unlocking of the 2nd batch (i.e. guruing of radicals), you’ll be on schedule to level up in around 7d.
  • In practical terms, you have around half the level to do the lessons for the 1st batch of kanji.
  • The earlier you do them though, the more balanced your level will be in terms of lessons (because the 1st batch of kanji unlocks a massive amount of vocab as well - you don’t wanna leave everything for the moment you level up).
  • My suggestion is to spread the kanji lessons throughout the 3 days. You can of course do them all in the first day, but make sure you find yourself some quality study time to do this. You want the kanji to stick. You don’t want to overdo.

There’s a script that will allow you to choose how many lessons of each type of item you want to do.

I have yet to add it to the guide, but I will do it once I find the will to write again xD

I hope this helped you? o:

4 Likes