My journey after a personal break

Things got in the way, but now I will begin my journey to Catch UP!Wanikani

22 Likes

You can do this! I believe in you!

Ps: Post updates of the pile going down!

4 Likes

Believe in the me that believes in you! Be the drill that will pierce the heavens! (wait, wrong show)

Might be useful to check out chapter 11 of “The Ultimate Guide” My Journey of 368 days (+ The Ultimate Guide for WK 📖 )

8 Likes

We all love a good victory over a giant review pile, don’t let us down!

1 Like

First one to 0 wins absolutely nothing, but it’s always nice to not have a pile of reviews :wink:

9 Likes

Hey Guys! I’m joining you, but I think I’m going to nodge by reviews down a bit by going a few levels back, because I can’t recall much of what I learned. It has been like a really long time, say 4 months or so? Good luck to you and let me know when you reached the bottom of this enormous pile of reviews! WaniKani reviews

7 Likes

Good luck to you all! I believe in you :durtle_noice: Post some updates of how it’s going occasionally!

tenor (6)

6 Likes

Alright guys, its a new morning and i am reading the thread and thanks for all the replies!
Its gonna be a fun ride with you guys! Got some done yesterday, but today ladies and gentelmen, i will slay this pile! Wanikani

6 Likes

I didn’t realise I was going to be committing to getting these done in such a short time! Fine, I need to get these out of the way anyway

4 Likes

How I envy people with few apprentice/guru items…

6 Likes

popcorn

All right! I am rooting for you @Bronsemaku! I cannot wait to see your update once the hill is finally flattened, the mountain finally scaled, the pile irrascibly turned to nothingness! cue dramatic music

Seriously though, all the best!

2 Likes

Alright, the pace has not been as high as i expected, but today has been a good day! There is light in the end of the tunnel! One session next morning with wanikani in the morning sunlight and a damping hot coffee in hand will make this journey complete!! 135 left

5 Likes

AAAAnd the pile is eaten comletely up!! Thanks for all the support and i cheer for all of you others who has a big mountain to climb and eventually eat up!Wanikani

7 Likes

emilia salute
I congratulate you on this achievement! Well done!
And here is Emilia-tan giving you a salute for turning 723 to 0!
:clap:

2 Likes

E( エミリアたん ) M(マジ) T( 天使 )

2 Likes