Mistype in mnemonic

For 旗, the mnemonic says you did not learn this “meaning” rather than "reading. I was so confused I almost gave up learning japanese. plz fix.

EDIT: wtf @jprspereira that was fast

1 Like

That’s how fast I’m going to catch you.

1 Like

I’m also here

2 Likes

2 Likes

@lfeuln you slackin

1 Like

Anyways, I think @anon20839864 might be the one who handles that. (…I think). Email her or someone else and they’ll cover it in their next update. (Which happens routinely btw)

I think the real issue here is that @xyzbuster went through this item without saying anything.

I have reason to believe that he is a spy sent from a competing service to destroy WK from the inside out. I respectfully request that his level be put on hold until I catch up.

For Hiyori I would be even faster.

(sorry Kaori my love)

I agree.

1 Like

Can’t be put on hold if you’ve destroyed the system from the inside

It’s best to send them an email about these things

But thats no fun

1 Like

y- you’re no fun!

5 Likes

For Hiyori I would be even faster

I didn’t realise that people on these forums had such great taste (`・ω・´)ゞ

1 Like

HA! jpr still has a ways to go.

Anime waifus are for the half-baked weeaboos. The truly seasoned weeaboo overlords, like myself, understand that true taste in waifus comes from visual novels. Its about the blood, sweat, and tears you put into going down the heroines route, the choices you make, and the happy end we all strive for in life.

2 Likes

Normally I’d agree with you, but Hiyori and Dereban are exceptions. They hold special places in my heart

1 Like

We have another issue

6 Likes

“anime t1ddies”

1 Like

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

Wait…Vanilla, is that your voice??? That is not at all how I imagined your voice if it is. I totally had an imagined Vanilla voice that was not that.

2 Likes

LOL

What were you expecting? Did you think I sounded like a cute loli or something?

2 Likes