Missing vocabulary words in Level 10 reviews

Ok, so I just passed Level 10. I was averaging mid 90s in terms of recall but then, in going over the vocab list outside of the reviews, I noticed there were several words that I had little to no practice with. The SRS system seems to be working well for me but, suddenly, at Level 10 there are gaps. Has anyone else had little to no practice in the reviews with some or all of the following words from Level 10?

進行, 農業, 早速, 心配, 集金, 集中, 〜病, 進化, 農場, 速い, 日本酒, お酒, 病気, 病人, 速度, 進む, 病む, 集める, 配る

It can’t be that my brain just suddenly gapped these words. I don’t even remember the stories associated with them.

1 Like

i remember learning (and can read) all of those, maybe you were just tired when you did your lessons that time

1 Like

I remember the lessons for those and have seen them in reviews plenty of times, so there’s not a bug that I’m aware of. I’ve never seen anyone report any issues either. You using WaniKani on the web or through an app?

2 Likes

Well I still don’t think it’s me, otherwise I’d have the words in my critical list. Maybe they’ll come up in future reviews.

1 Like

If you just finished level 10 then you still have some vocab lessons left from level 10

5 Likes

Oops, yeah; that’s probably it, didn’t consider that fact!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.