MissDagger's Try for 30 Levels in One Year

EEEEEEEEHHHHHH?!?!?!?!

Save me :pray:

4 Likes

:smiling_imp:

something something 10 characters

3 Likes

I defeated you! Now I only have 550ish reviews! MUAHAHAHAHA!

1 Like

The joy (?) of taking several longs breaks means I just reached:

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 19.31.58

5 Likes

472 reviews now. If I keep doing about 100 a day, I’ll be at high 200 reviews when I want to start doing lessons on Sunday. Might have to delay lessons one day at least. Also, did restart level 31 (I should really log in and out to display the right level…) radicals. I felt like adding those back wouldn’t add much to my review pile. :joy:

2 Likes

Congratulations!
celebration naruto 2

Also, something aesthetically pleasing with that nice round 4000.
:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

385 reviews. Getting closer. I definitely think I can begin lessons on Monday, unless I slack off a bit during the weekend. :smiley:

3 Likes

You can do it! A little bit at a time, you’re getting there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, @kusuri!

I did slow down a bit over the weekend. I frankly didn’t want to spend a lot of time with my dispiriting review pile on my birthday. But down to 240ish reviews now. I hope to do one more session today and perhaps finish it off on Wednesday. :open_mouth:

Edit: 209 reviews at end of day. The end is within sight!

1 Like

Jag vet inte om du är en tävlingsmänniska men vi råkar vara samma level så :smiley: Vill du racea?

I don’t know if you’re a competitive person but we happen to be the same level, so… :smiley: Wanna race?

I’m going quite fast at the moment compared to how I used to do before the beginning of this year when I started WK again after a long hiatus, with typical level-up at ~8 days. I’m on course to finish late december this year.

Even if you don’t want wanna race, I wish you the best of luck :hugs: がんばりましょう!

1 Like

I’m actually level 31, I just haven’t bothered to log in and out. Also, my currently plan is to do these last 30 levels over the next year. And right now, I’m not planing to go faster than at a pace that will make that happen.

But I do wish you all the luck in racing to the end of the year. And feel free to come in here and let me know how you are doing! <3

3 Likes

I was naughty today!!! :smiling_imp: I did lessons despite having 200ish reviews.

Because I realized new lessons had appeared for lower levels. So I took care of those, and then I took care of 50ish reviews on top of that, so down to 150.

I was as suspected slow over the weekend and only really picked up again today, but good progress and it felt nice to do some lessons. Also my review scores are looking better despite doing reviews for level 29 and 30 which I assumed I’d remember very poorly. O_o

4 Likes

Only 67 reviews left now. One more day of reviews. And I’ll start lesson about a week late. Hopefully that won’t matter in the long run. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re so close! 頑張って!

1 Like

8 Likes

:fireworks: :boom: :sparkles:

1 Like

3 Likes

Thanks @oribaa and @TheFlaminMunch!!

Also I think this is a good luck sign after finishing my first batch of level 31’s lessons:

5 Likes

Looks like a sign from the great Crabigator himself

2 Likes

I was thinking so. :thinking: Lucky me :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like