Method of seeing just the example sentences?

I find that trying to translate the 2-3 example sentences given for each vocabulary is good practice. Is there a website or script that would allow me to just use these sentences for practice?

I don’t think there is a script made specifically for this, but there is a script which hides the translation of example sentences, I think. I also have an Anki deck with all the example sentences, but I wouldn’t share that without permission, so if you are interested we could ask a mod.

2 Likes

The script @Kumirei is referring to is this one here. Caution: May slow your vocabulary study sessions down considerably.

3 Likes

Also, Tofugu has a thing called 4500 sentences (or something) you can buy. Which is basically a long list of example sentences to try to translate. I was able to buy it on sale once.

https://store.tofugu.com/shop/4500-japanese-sentences

Thanks to everyone for the comments. I believe the 4500 sentences thing may be more efficient for us. I’ll look into it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.