Master List of Study Logs

I would, and I’m sure others too! Keeping a study log is great for yourself, and for inspiring others and sharing ideas.

2 Likes

I’ve read the others and found them interesting, and there are questions on here all the time about learning methods, what people are supplementing WK with, etc. so I do think others will find yours useful.

2 Likes

It’s so interesting to read everyone’s logs. Thanks for the master list! And now that several people just recently have started their study logs, I will sit down on the weekend and make one, too! :smiley:

4 Likes

:tada: Looking forward to reading it!

2 Likes

Just added mine to the list!

2 Likes

Nice one! Thank you!

i made one as well and added it to the wiki :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Brilliant! :+1::+1::+1:

@Ayokana, feel free to add your study log to the master list. The first post is a wiki, so you’re able to edit it if you’d like your log listed =D

3 Likes

Done, thanks!

2 Likes

@Saida, don’t forget to edit your study log into the master list if you’d like it to be included. The list is getting longer and longer!

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll see if I keep up with it in any meaningful way, before I add it.

1 Like

Is there some kind of a general thread for posting these kinds of study updates/thought collection/organize posts? I don’t really want to open a new thread for it

Looks like the forum build got updated to beta 5. Is the problem fixed now?

You could probably post them at:

https://community.wanikani.com/t/how-did-your-review-session-go/31987

1 Like

Hm, this seems to be strictly WK reviews only, though. I guess I’ll just open a thread after all.

4 Likes

There is also the 勉強しましょう/Let’s study together thread. I’m too lazy to link on my mobile now, though.

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ll just use that thread then. I tried to make a new thread for my stuff, but I feel like it just doesn’t warrant it’s own thread. I think the 勉強しましょう is fitting and will post a condensed version there of what I had in mind. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hi,

I took your advice on my “Hello!” thread, and have started a study VLOG post. I wondered if you might link it in this list. Here it is: https://community.wanikani.com/t/my-japanese-study-vlog/39653

Cheers!
MC

3 Likes

The OP is a wiki, so you can edit it to add yourself.

3 Likes