Master List of Study Logs

also added mine uwu

1 Like

Added mine :blush: let’s hope I stick to it!

1 Like

Added mine ^^ Will update weekly!

1 Like

Added mine. Looking forward to this journey!

1 Like

Added the shared study log for new Olympians team Earth! We’re not very organized, but feel free to join our team and our log at Olympians XXXII (2021 - not the original 2020 thread) and :globe_with_meridians: Olympians XXXII - OFFICIAL Team 地 shared study log!

1 Like

Hope it’ll be fair, I added my own study log to this master thread just now :grin:
The final month of lessons - a certain Bidoof’s study log!
We’ll see how it goes :heart:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Added my study log. Still needs to finish some of my initial posts. If I was better at writing short posts… :joy:

5 Likes

Added my logs :bookmark_tabs: and collection :hammer_and_wrench:

However, I noticed that not every logs are in Japanese language, like some are in Campfire. Although I have power to move posts across categories, I want to hold back on that.

• There is indeed a benefit to putting outside Campfire – just paste the link, and the title will show up.

That’s a personal choice for the log creator to make - it affects the searchability of the content from outside the forums. Not something for a third-party to be changing.

2 Likes

Which categories are searchable from outside the forum?

1 Like

Every categories without :lock: symbol

Campfire is a safe place, at least search engine (and no account) wise.

2 Likes

「Studyloggers」、おはようございます

Just wanted to let you know, that I joined your ranks as study loggers. I’ll try to keep it up to date and write in it at least once a week, maybe more. Feel free to hold me acountable if I don’t keep up with that frequency - not that I’ve fallen off the wagon again :smile:

またね!

5 Likes

Pushing the topic a bit higher up :grin:

I have joined the Study Loggers as well and I know that quite a few others have started their own logs this January, so maybe they will see this topic as well and join the list!

As for me, I’m here:

Kate’s Study Log appears!

10 Likes

just adding to the masterlist

i started wanikani at the new year and it’s been fun keeping up with a study log! i hope you check it out („• ᴗ •„)

:cherry_blossom: taiyousea’s study log :dango:

8 Likes

I needed accountability so I made a log and added it :melting_face:

Here’s to weekly updates and hoping I am consistent

3 Likes

Added mine. I wonder if it’s worth separating active, completed (hit level 60) and inactive (incomplete, last post before 2023) study logs?

2 Likes

That would be a lot of admin for a very casual list.

Also, not entirely sure what you mean that hitting level 60 would be “completed”. While there are people who hit level 60 and then stop coming around, there are others (for example: me) who are still here, still learning and my study log is very much not completed. (And level 60 does very much not mean being fluent and ready to never study anymore… :sob:)

4 Likes

Added mine on here too~

3 Likes