Made it to the double digits

Well this isn’t a level 60 post, but I’m 1/6th of the way there and I just wanted to share with some people about my happiness right now. It feels nice to not be in the single digits anymore.

That’s my progress as of now, it took me a bit of time wasting to figure out how quickly I could do WK comfortably but I’m going to stick to my 8-ish day pace now.

I just managed to land a job too but I’m going to do my best to not let it affect the time I spend on WK. I’ve made WK apart of my daily life, even during level 5 despite that time it took me to level up, I still did my reviews every day, every singe one of them. I just was scared to do lessons for some reason. I mention this because even though I will have college and a job to juggle between this now, I don’t feel pressured into slowing down again, I feel quite motivated to power through. I guess my goal now is somewhere above level 20 by the end of the year. See you all at level 60 one day!

15 Likes

good job :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.