Luminaries

Uuuuuh ye might have forgotten about that :joy:
It’s actually 96.53% currently, leaderboard assumes less review items than there are currently.

1 Like

I haven’t updated in a while. I had to update my ranking from 35 to 41 :smile:
Almost reached my new goal of 42 until lunar eclipse.

2 Likes

Just 5 more levels! How is everybody doing, are you reaching level 60 in time? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice! You’ve been a good reference point ahead of me haha. Sadly I doubt I’ll make it to the end - I’ve been at around two weeks a level since the mid 30s. I do hope to be comfortably in reality by the eclipse though.

The leech breakdown extension tells me ~190 of the 500 items in my apprentice + guru tiers are leechs :expressionless:. I know I should try to cull those, but at this point some of them are like old friends when they come up.

Keep it up!

5 Likes

Wow, my situation is similar. My average has been 10.5 days, but at this point I have slowed down to 14 days per level. I have started to get many leeches, but I have not put in the time to effectively get rid of them. At this point I am thinking that it can be done after level 60 is reached…

3 Likes

After 187 days (half a year! :sneezing_face:), I’m back at leveling up. So close to that sweet lvl 51 that will mean I theoretically know all N3/N2 kanji. I hope this year the JLPT is not cancelled in my country.

6 Likes

Reached my lowered goal of level 42, let’s see how far I can get until May.
I guess I’ll be at about 46.

5 Likes

Just got to level 60… but I won’t update until I Guru everything…
がんばがんば頑張れ、土星組!

giphy

12 Likes