Luminaries

What did you reset from?

27 I think. So not too much of a drop down.

1 Like

I’m slowly getting things back under control after my major slump. I’ve reduced my apprentice count from 320 to ~200. Once it drops below ~180 I’m going to start adding lessons again, a little at a time. Hopefully I can hit 60 before February!

Edit - my reviews are now below 300 for the first time in months… feeling good (at the cost of 40 more things being added to my apprentice pile)

3 Likes

Another level to Saturn!

1 Like

oh my god I finally did it, my reviews are finally down to 0. They had been staying at 1000+ for at least a month. Plus, my apprentice count is down to a normal number. I might finally be back on track.

This feels like such a huge weight off my back

10 Likes

Congratulations to get down to 0 again!
I was on holiday in August and just a few days did less than my normal amount of reviews. After that my review count was over 700 and it just kept increasing (now 1600!). This large amount is sapping away my motivation. Usually I’d be like “oh just 50 left, I can finish that today”… but now it’s like “1600 or 1700 who cares”.
Anyway, I’ll try to get to 0 by the year’s end.

3 Likes

I’m level 21! (I hit it a while ago and there’s no way I’m making it to Level 60 by the goal though lol)

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

14 Likes

After 138 days, the longest time I’ve spent at any level, I’ve leveled up to 57. It seems Wanikani has been so taken aback by this that time has been destroyed. Sorry everyone

11 Likes

Level 50! I now realized that was my original goal for luminaries. I did not want to be to ambitious, and thought level 50 was amazing as well. Now I am there! 137 days to the luminance, so I guess I have enough time to go for 60 instead.

7 Likes

Karen_WellDone
I am now level 60! After 852 days, I finally reached the last level. It was such a long journey and I’m glad I sticked to it every day. Now, I just have to complete the final lessons and focus more on grammar and exposure to the language.

I hope you guys are doing great on your journey and remember to never give up :partying_face:

14 Likes

Oh dang, I definitely just got “caught in the act” - forgive me Emperor Kouichi for I have sinned.
I seriously hope my using a reordering script (and I have to admit it: definitely abusing override for more than typos) doesn’t mean I’ll bring down another tsunami on Tohoku!
I think the region had it’s fair share of disasters 10 years ago (I’m serious it was horrible. I recommend the memorial in Kesenuma if anyone has the chance to go).

Level 60 WOOOOOOOOOOO!

edit : woahrg, shiny lvl60 is shiny :0

15 Likes

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Finally level 60. 1st finisher for team 土星 (home of the durts) and 5th place overall ain’t so bad.

14 Likes

Ooof. I was at level 46 in September. Moved, completely fell off the wagon and I think I’m finally back, just leveled up to 41 for the first time since resetting to 40 (twice). No more than ten lessons a day so I don’t burn out. I won’t make it for the eclipse but I’ll be getting there!

7 Likes

I started 9 months late but was able to get to level 60 in time! :smiley:

8 Likes

おめでとぉぉぉぅ土星組の先輩ぃぃぃぃ!
giphy

3 Likes

83 days left! Enough for 12 levels if you’re aiming for speed. (Or less, because apparently later levels require less time).

I started this one so early in my WK career that I like to update my progress even though I know that the 4 month work-break I took in 2020 is going to stop me from finishing this one.

2 Likes

@Pep95 I see you haven’t updated your stats in a while :eyes:

1 Like