Luminaries

Because I’m a pokemans

1 Like

Garfish or Qilfield?

Cause Garfish are real things…

1 Like

We did it lads. Level 60. Time to get these last lessons in.

18 Likes

After this

Screenshot_2020-08-10_17-42-28-days

today I finally got this

Cheers for everyone, especially team 木星! :deciduous_tree: :green_heart:

11 Likes

Finally reached level 50 :partying_face: not many levels left now

11 Likes

I knew about this post since a couple of months back and I wanted to join but didn’t take the bite until now. It’s nice to meet you all!

地球チーム、前進!

4 Likes

Haven’t updated in a while but I’m level 19 now! :durtle_yellow_rodent:
taking so long though, probably won’t make it to level 60 in time

4 Likes

I made it through to level 23 after an eternity. ;; I made the mistake of rushing through my lessons instead of learning them properly the first time and it cost me … like ten days of screwing up reviews. Never again. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Finally up to level 26! Slowly moving along, still dreaming about catching my blitz speed again, but its just not happening… yet.

5 Likes

Awesome! You’re the best, so proud of you.

3 Likes

Aww thanks :blush: you’re doing great as well, you’re going through those levels again at a good pace

2 Likes

Trying my best…

2 Likes

When I reset I remembered a surprising amount of stuff, more than I ever thought I would. You’ll be back up to level 31 before you know it :blush:

3 Likes

My retention is indeed very high! I know most of the stuff, and strangely, those leeches that were driving me crazy, are so easy now.

2 Likes

I found the same as well but then once I got past the level I reset at I found new leeches :joy:

2 Likes

You guyyyyyyyyyyyyyys. I need a drink. I thought I would never make it out of level 41. What happpppened to me. :-o

7 Likes

I offer a level up for team 木星, with 光栄 and 栄光. :wink:

8 Likes

Another level up for team 火星!

2 Likes

Yesterday I hit the Paradise levels. I think I settled on a pace I can keep up.

Team 木星 !

6 Likes

Am I reading this right? You did level 19 in…1 day!!!

1 Like