Luminaries

Alright, slipped and fell over the hurdle into level 22. Wow, I don’t know what it was, but level 21 wasn’t good for me. I found it much more difficult than usual for some reason. Was it psychological as the first Death level? Or was it that I’ve been more focused on listening practice? Whatever it was… the climb continues.

2 Likes

Had the longest level after a 30 day level, but glad to be back on track :slight_smile:

2 Likes

100% burned! I did it!

I’d like to thank @jprspereira and this thread for pushing me to stick to it for the last couple of months… the lack of reviews was a bit underwhelming otherwise.
Also, gee, I’d love to get to those 0 pending lessons, WK, but I can’t :stuck_out_tongue:
(I wish they had a special message for people who burned everything on WK)

15 Likes

Wow! Congratulations! :smiley: :cake: :confetti_ball: :crabigator:

2 Likes

What!? Get to those 0 reviews? That’s it!?

3 Likes

Well, so far.
I mentioned about it in the UI update thread. Since they are going to make some modifications anyway, they may do something about it as well :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

おめでとう🎊

It feel like just yesterday you joined our humble mission

For being one of our very first members, and the first member to reach 100%, I thank you cries in burnt kanji

1 Like

That’s actually really motivating to see, congrats on the achievement

haruhi gif

2 Likes

@Naphthalene is the first to reach 100%?? Really? :open_mouth: I was under the impression that others have done it. TIL

2 Likes

At least I’ve reached Level 35 just a bit quicker than I reached 34

1 Like

That’s because one item was added 6 months ago. Plus, things were added regularly after the radical overhaul, so it was physically impossible to burn everything earlier than that.
That being said, some people did burn everything that was available at the time before the overhaul.

3 Likes

Hi! Don’t mind me, just gonna go ahead and join in uwu, I’m excited to suffer to reach level 60 and start burning some items!

5 Likes

I just burned “絞める” and now there’s nothing left to burn.

8 Likes

おめでとう🎉

party

I hope I’ll have as much dedication as you guys after I reach 60

1 Like

I noticed when I was updating my own stats in the leaderboard that you had yourself in the Level 1-9 group even though you’re level 13.

I’ve moved your name up to the Level 10-19 group, hope you don’t mind.

1 Like

Oh sorry about that, I somehow didn’t even notice I put myself in level 1-9. Thanks for letting me know :))

2 Likes

It’s no problem :blush:

I just didn’t want you thinking someone had deleted your name :smiley:

1 Like

Slowing down. I’m not motivated to speed run this with the current state of the world. Focusing on accuracy and grammar. Still doing reviews every day I can though.

2 Likes

Sooo… is anyone else feeling glad they joined the group based on the movement of celestial bodies and not something as fickle as the largest human act of international sports cooperation?

6 Likes

Oh, you didn’t hear? They’re planning to postpone the eclipse as well.

10 Likes