Luminaries

@Aircoookie @Oceansea Do you guys want to track level or burns? (;´д`)ゞ Your goals are 100% but you’re tracking levels.

3 Likes

Alrighty, just got involved. Level 4 currently so need to level up every 11 days to hit 60 by the cutoff. Think I should be able to keep the pace, especially if I get some quick levels done in the lower levels.

Hopefully will meet the level 60 goal but if not you know what they say:

“Aim for the moon. Even if you miss you should at least get to level 50 or so… hopefully”

8 Likes

Thanks for the reminder :slight_smile: My goal until 2021 is All Burned (participating in the Olympians for lvl 60 already). Just thought writing zero for burns would be a bit silly (my first burn will be this Saturday in fact!), but as the others also have done that, just updated the leaderboard.

3 Likes

In my mind reaching level 60 is the first goal on my way to the 100% burned goal, so I’m really trying to do both. In terms of which leaderboard I’m on, I suppose its more satisfying to watch myself climb up toward level 60 a little each week, as opposed to sitting at 0% for five months or so before getting my first burn, at least in the short term.

3 Likes

Boi, I’ve been at 96% burned for more than 2 months, and timeline tells me it’s going to be at least one more week until 97%. (More than 2 months and a half total).
I feel bad for not updating… but at the same time I can’t.

6 Likes

My script has 0.01% accuracy, so you can update every time you burn something :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I am using your script, but nah, that’s too much updating. Maybe every 0.25%? Then it’s about once every two weeks.

3 Likes

Phew, after going on vacation for most of August, I finally dug myself out of the review hole and reached level 10.

Question: should I be re-ordering the table whenever I update my current level?

4 Likes

I think so, sorting occurs on current level, then on burn percentage

4 Likes

Didn’t know percentages went up that quick. Never really remembered what my previous percentages were, so this is a pretty nice thing to find out :blush:

Also just realized @jprspereira got to level 60 more than 15 months ago and still hasn’t got to 100% burned. So I’m sweating carrots over here as the Dutch say.

EDIT: On the other hand @MissMisc did it in 13.5 months. Not to put jeepers on blast…

5 Likes

She also didn’t finish WK in 1 year :eyes:

competition mode on

5 Likes

I don’t think you did either :thinking::thinking::thinking::airhorn:

4 Likes

Time passes slower in Portugal.

6 Likes

Ah of course. My apologies :bowing_man: :bowing_man: :bowing_man:

4 Likes

You’re apologized my dear Dutchie friend :heart:

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Also in all seriousness, I think it’s mostly the added content and the mnemonic overhaul right?

3 Likes

I’d say yes. However, I’m sure there are some leeches here and there kanji-wise.

2 Likes

I’m sure those would probably have been eviscerated if it weren’t for that extra content. :wink:

3 Likes

oh boy, the first burns arrived, and i somehow managed to survive them.
Hypetrain for 0.39% :thinking:

5 Likes

All right, I’ve been lurking on this thread for far too long… It’s time to finally join!

That’s the spirit! :smiley: I’ve postponed joining because my speed over the last few levels was inconsistent, and I’m yet to be hit by the scary burn wave (I can see it approaching… later this month), so I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to keep a good pace to reach the goal… But now I’m thinking that at least giving a try is better than just watching from afar! :woman_shrugging:

As a fan of trees (and Sailor Jupiter), I’ll join team 木星! :wink:

6 Likes