Lowest Unburned Kanji

S A M E
That one and 石 from level 2 are my lowest unburned kanji. Both for reading reasons.
I still have 下がる from level 1 unburned for some reason…probably because I invented a new way to phrase “to get lower” that wasn’t one of the 5 synonyms the word already has :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

mine would be 返 from lvl 9. lowest vocab would be 下がる from lvl 1… i hate transitive/intransitive my brain cannot fathom it.

2 Likes

I have 出 from level 2. Not sure why…

1 Like

Wow! I’m not trying to be happy about everybody’s struggles, but when I see some of the higher level KANIers still have some pretty low Kanji left it’s encouraging. Sometimes I think everyone is doing so well, why can’t I get these? So thanks for sharing everyone. :blush:

5 Likes

丁 from level 2…think I used to type ‘town’ for the meaning. Sigh

2 Likes

Level 4 “doing” 仕 as well… I get it mixed with level 12 “use” 使, which isn’t burned either, by the way, and uhhh

1 Like

At level 1, 口.

I have no idea why this isn’t burned yet. Sob. But it is enlightened, and I have a nice string of 26 correct meanings, just the reading that tripped me up for a few levels a few months ago…

I just noticed yesterday that my burns will start rolling in on Saturday. Hopefully within a week or so I won’t have level 1 kanji on the list… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The perks of taking it slow I guess?

But to answer the question, I have 8 of them from level 2 still unburned but none that stand out to me as "the worst offender of them. They are just ones I’ve missed during burn time.

1 Like

Mines pretty spread out as I go very slow, but I’m sure I mixed up six with stand at some point. That and typos, I constantly type たう instead of つ…either way though, seeing 500 burned items in my pile makes me feel good.

1 Like

Is there a simple way to find the lowest unburned item without using a script or clicking on individual kanji on your progress pages/clicking on each level profile?

教えてもらえばありがたいです!

2 Likes

From a quick clickthrough, I think my lowest level of unburned vocabulary are in Level 7… But I can’t remember whether I messed up 札 or it was one of the words in the recent update that they added? Could be both, I suppose haha. I also have 以後 there, pretty sure I messed that one up recently…
The first few years (ahem) I didn’t do WK seriously, so I have a lot more burned than if I had gone at full speed. xD

Thanks! I’ve only really looked at the Progress Page, so it’s obvious that wkstats is the answer to everything. xD

Items tabs is what you’re looking for

My lowest is 丁 (ちょう) from level 2. It’s more the meaning instead of the reading.

1 Like

My lowest is 軽, level 10.

00%20pm
these are all from level 4… i don’t know why 代, 休, and 写 are there, but 申 is defs my nemesis. i either fuck up the reading mo/mou or meaning, like ‘humble’ instead of ‘say humbly’

my lowest unburned vocab is 内 from level 3 … don’t know how lol, guess i kept writing the kanji reading.

I have 画 from level 6, I’m not so sure why when it’s quite easy now because of 映画. It’s followed by 組 (7) and 助 (8) since I get the two confused a lot due to the top hats.

My lowest in vocab is 大いに with the full unburned list containing quite a few of the 人 vocab.

I do make a lot of mistakes but I did get lazy and stopped doing lessons and just reviewed for a long while.

Been level 60 for over a year at this point I think.

My lowest unburned is level seven - family name 氏

I think I always put last name, or Mr, or something that I feel is equivalent and then get it wrong.

6 Likes