Looking for a Genki study partner

Well, anytime between 12:00- 04:00 PM weekdays, if you can. Outsides this hours some days I am at home and I want to spend my time with my family.

@Noire12 that sounds perfect! Could you please reply with your discord username+tag and I will friend you on there?

My timezone is UCT+2. During weekdays I would usually be able to chat around 4pm to 8pm (that should be 8am to 2pm your time), on weekends later is okay. So… maybe sadly our times don’t really match…? :frowning:

@frayderike actually, it sounds fine to me! Let’s friend each other on discord, please reply with your username

I am the same Timezone. I am able to chat around 7pm - 10pm on weekdays.
Weekend can vary depends on my scheduled.
If its ok for you i join your plan.

@Lasores13 are these times for UCT +2 or for my time zone? if it’s the first then our schedules should definitely match, so you can post your discord so I can friend you

I just know I’m going to be a crap study buddy because I don’t have regular schedule of when I do things. I’m in Japan so timezone is JST.
Definitely happy to post questions and chat about stuff in Genki but I’m sorry I just can’t tell you when I’ll be on here to do so :cry:

@AmandaB aww, it’s okay. You can definitely join thread that I am going to make and post any questions there!

I’m thinking about starting a thread for everyone who wants to start Genki after the JLPT (so around July 11

@frayderike oh I was going to make the thread myself if you don’t mind haha, but you can definitely join it! and @Noire12 I think a forum thread is a better idea for genki, that way anyone can search the forums and find answers to their questions in the thread! and sadly small discord’s can die easily so I think in this case I will only be using it for my one on one study partners.

And please feel free to keep using this thread to up with a study partner!

Thanks everyone for responding, for anyone who doesn’t want/can’t commit to a one on one study partner please post any questions in the thread linked below! We will be starting officially July 11, but you can use it now to discuss how you will study, where to buy genki, things to be ready for, etc!

join the group thread here

1 Like