🔊 🎙 Listen Every Day Challenge - Winter 2023 ❄ 🧤

Jan 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th update :melting_face:

Ok, so its been a while. I’ve only missed one day though which I consider pretty good for me seeing as I’m still developing this habit alongside reading everyday as well.

3rd listened to an episode of small talk in japanese. A chill podcast where two girls chit chat about various topics. From what I remember (this was a little while ago) the episode I watched, they compared iphones to google phones (very casually and non techy) and well as some discussion on social pressures.

4th took some recommendations from @NaniOtaku list and listened to a video from onomappu and episode from yuyuの日本語 podcast

5th missed

6th listened to the very first yuyu podcast episode. I like listening to podcasts from the start even if their nonlinear just to see where they came from and I’m really vibing with this one.

7th listened to the second ever episode of yuyu.

8th listened to a whole bunch of yuyu episodes (maybe like 3?) while walking the dog (so I was drifting in and out half the time). Even though I really like this podcast I often feel like I end up not understanding a lot of it. Especially since a lot of what they talk about seems to be about differences between various spanish speaking countries and Japan when it comes to culture and language. I feel a lot is lost on me.

Future things to think about:
I think I might try to find the time to watch the yuyu podcast on youtube because if I remember rightly it has Japanese subs which will help.
I might also dabble in rewatching some of the winter anime episodes airing right now without english subs while waiting for the new releases (I think this would be the only way I could handle rewatching something). Especially
The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague
which seems pretty cute with everyday language. Im hoping the visual aspects will help me with remembering/peicing together the language aspects.

homepost

15 Likes