🔉 🎙 Listen Every Day Challenge (Summer Edition) 🏖

:sound: Listening Room: Date 20220819 :loud_sound:

Day LIX: :dog2: :dog2:

I’d like to find more videos on everyday interesting Japanese-life stuff like the doggo onsen, but searching anything non-super-specific in YouTube never really comes up with anything, just the “here’s a handful of vague videos that might be to do with the topic you’re searching for, but anyway you’re not interested in that really so here’s some videos that we recommend to watch that we know you’ll never ever want to watch, we’ll stick them on your homepage too even after you keep repeatedly clicking ‘not interested’ and ‘don’t recommend me this channel ever again’.” sooo… I kinda have to just wait until the algorithm magically suggests something interesting and Japanese.

THOUGH

Saying that I just typed in 犬 to see what would come up and here is a showcase of doggo:

(I had intended to find others but I ended up watching some more vids from this channel, there’s not really much audio, there is text so there’s that, it’s a really cute dog with a happy family so it was hard not to keep watching)

I’m on PS4, so I won’t be able to, there is the occasional furigana though. It’s more that the sheer volume of text to read is overwhelming, there’s a lot of loot, with a lot of different effects that you sift through looking for just the right booster you’re looking for… in Japanese this is just ridiculous to try and do :melting_face:

(If I get chance to play later I’ll get a screenshot)

Not too sure on how good that guidance will be :rofl:
But do feel free to ask anything, I’ll try and help and go on and on about how cool yokai are

This channel looks interesting! I’ll remind myself to give a video a watch at some point, thanks for sharing!

9 Likes