🔉 🎙 Listen Every Day Challenge (Summer Edition) 🏖

Home Post

Another good week down! :blush:

I broke my streak on Sunday, but that was still a solid 21 days of purposeful, daily listening in a row. I’m pretty proud of that.

Looking back at July, I didn’t get in as varied a listening exposure as I’d have liked, ideally… but that was still a whole bunch of listening I don’t usually do. I’m particularly happy about finishing the audiobook for Kiki.

Maybe I’ll start another one for August…? We’ll see! I’m super undecided where I want to lay my focus. :sweat_smile: It’d be nice if I could manage to set a new streak record!

Dailies

25: Watched a Sanbonjuku video on a proper self introduction shared here. I like his channel, been a while since I last tuned in. :slight_smile: I also played this week’s part of Loopers.
26: Couple episodes of terrace house.
27: And another couple episodes of terrace house. 10 11 down, 37 to go. Or something like that.
28: More Terrace House, and the first episode of 初めてのお使い on Netflix.
29: Listened to a 26 minute long episode of The Real Japanese podcast. x.X
30: Getting home after a long day of work, mindlessly browsing the forum before bed… I noticed I hadn’t listened yet! I went to the FNN news YouTube channel @Myria shared in the jlpt thread. The first video was 3 minutes long. I listened 2 times, then one more time while perusing the transcript to catch the last 2 words I was missing. :sweat_smile:
31: … I planned to play Loopers as my listening for the day, but that didn’t happen. Lots of moving prep and a visit from a friend happened instead. I kind of forgot I hadn’t listened to anything yet. :sweat_smile: We played some Taiko no Tatsujin, but I don’t think I can count the background はやし立て as listening. Oh well.

25 :video_game: 26 :tv: 27 :tv: 28 :tv: 29 :studio_microphone: 30 :earth_asia: 31 :heavy_multiplication_x:
12 Likes