🔉 🎙 Listen Every Day Challenge (Summer Edition) 🏖

July 24 :blossom: Home Post

In an unusual turn of events, most of what I did today was listening! (mostly because I didn’t start reading until pretty late and then I was tired but whatever lmao) I watched another of those バカゲー RPG videos, maybe my favorite so far :joy: It’s pretty succinct and very silly, so if you’re looking for something fun to watch I’d certainly recommend it:

And then I checked out a new anime because I have no self control ever :laughing: I’ve been hearing about how fun Tiger & Bunny is lately and truly had no idea what to expect from it so I gave it a go and yeah, it’s a lot of fun so far! I’m intrigued by the whole setup of heroes being marketed as like celebrity reality stars, pretty interesting :eyes: It was a pretty comfortable watch too (with Japanese subtitles) so I’ll probably watch it again!

Oh that’s fun! I only have a vague awareness of 寿限無 from seeing it referenced in stuff a lot, like that fullmetal alchemist scene, and it’s in ace attorney at some point, so it’d be cool to listen to the actual story sometime :eyes:

10 Likes