🔊 🎙 Listen Every Day Challenge - Spring 2023 🌼 🌱

Home Post :hatching_chick:

I didn’t have a lot of time today so I only listened to some Comprehensible Japanese videos in the evening. I didn’t feel like it but I didn’t want to lose my streak. :sweat_smile:
I watched the Animal Guessing Game and the video about Kabuki. The animal video was very easy but I found out that I’m pretty bad at remembering animal names apparently. :see_no_evil: I should practice those more often. The Kabuki video was harder to understand but I still got the gist of it and it was very interesting! Because of this I looked up a video of a real Kabuki performance but I stopped watching it very quickly because it was a lot of talking and I couldn’t understand a single word. The make-up and the costumes were phenomenal though!

random reply

Sounds like you’re living in Asia or Oceania? I’ve noticed the time differences too! I’m from Europe and there are some people who always update in the middle of the night or the very early morning for me. But who knows? Maybe everyone is simply practicing their japanese listening skills at 3am. :smile: I don’t judge.

13 Likes