🔊 🎙 Listen Every Day Challenge - Fall 2022 🍁

Summary Post

October 2nd
What did I listen to?: Ouran High School Host Club Ep 1
How much time did I spend listening?: 22 min (? however long an episode is)

And we’re off, a day late :joy:

I’ve literally never mentioned this anime before, so you might be wondering, how did I choose this. What was my thought process. Uh, none. None was my thought process. Someone somewhere (in the Read Every Day thread?) mentioned that this was on Netflix like a day ago, so the title was in my brain, and I was already watching something else on Netflix so it seemed like an easy transition in the moment :joy: I am saddened by the lack of Japanese subtitles. I tried to watch it with no subtitles, which in retrospect may have been a mistake because I have literally no idea what’s going on. I feel like I understood the first couple sentences somewhat completely but then I metaphorically tripped over the next sentence and never caught my balance again, I just kept stumbling through the rest of the episode catching some words here and there. I didn’t even catch half the character’s names, but the smol one is adorable, I like him the most :joy: I don’t know if I will continue this or not, I will see how I feel when I’m listening next lol. Honestly I might be material-hopping a bit for a while because my brain’s kind of…off in the fields right now (is that a saying? that’s not a saying, is it. idk, I made it up, hopefully you know what I mean :joy:)

12 Likes