Leveled up more in the last month than the 5 years before

Definitely still got a ways to go, but for the first time since I was a teenager, I’ve been consistently leveling up. It’s a good feeling, even if there are two pillars of shame in my wanikani stats

21 Likes

Wow, make sure to not go overboard so you don’t get overwhelmed though, but beyond that, congrats on your work!

And there’s nothing to be ashamed about taking a break, whatever the reason was, life is hard and for most of us, learning japanese just can’t be a priority.
If anything it’s cool to see someone that had to stop for… 4 years more or less and come back, only to take another break and still manage to come back and keep the work going.

1. :open_mouth:

@Naphthalene They joined before you!

8 Likes

Considering that Koichi joined May 11, OP joining May 27 is super early

10 Likes

@Mousefire Are you personal friends with Koichi and Viet?

2 Likes

Wow, indeed. That being said, when I joined, a bunch of people were already active on the forum, so there are probably a few hundred who joined before me, anyway. It’s kinda rare to still come across them on the forum though.
I think there was @quadban as well?
Ah no, one week later.

So, yeah, probably a first since I came back.
Well, @Mousefire welcome back :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I joined really early because I used textfugu in like 2011. To be honest, it’s been kinda weird cause I still remember a bunch of old versions of radicals from early wanikani and textfugu.

扌will always be nailbat, like it or not

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.