Level-up emails

Thank you for fixing it. I got the hang of it now with what you said. xD

2 Likes

I’ve never had trouble with Tofugu, but I have seen different emails from a single address get flagged/not-flagged depending on content.

Still, it’s probably just a WK glitch. I had to toggle the setting for at least 4 or 5 levels to get it to work… and on one level, I had to reset twice.

3 Likes

@lollipophuho,
It looks like your addition (level 28) got overwritten.

I’ll keep toggling on and off then. I’m supposed to level up to 42 tomorrow so I’ll do it a few more times for this level and a few more times again after leveling up and see if that makes a difference.

The email account I used for WK is a Yahoo account. I’m not sure if Yahoo supports white listing or not? Nothing in the settings is obvious, at least.

I’ve edited the wiki for you. :slight_smile:

I’m sure there’s a “Hi {username}” in the email somewhere.
You earned level 12. Go edit level 12 and put it there.
You’ll get a badge for editing a wiki too!

edit: click Edit on the first post and edit away! Make sure not to mess up the formatting though, lol. Use the preview pane.

Thanks. I didn’t know I could do that

1 Like

No, that shall eternally be the True Purpose.

3 Likes

The emails are mentioning the True Purpose.

3 Likes

Level 60 is

Level 60: You… You Did it.

1 Like

Yeah, I know who by, because i saw their icon flash up a hundred times for each of the 3 times I tried to make it work, and I can’t be bothered doing it again. /salt

You… you did it.

2 Likes

Added level 38. I’m a big fan of the gif in the email. Not sure what’s going on, but I dig it.

Since level 1 is the first level (well, technically it’s level up from level 0), I just put the three emails I got when I registered and started doing level 1 lessons.

Everyone here got the same emails right?

I mean, I’ve only had the level 38 email since I think they only started sending out these emails a week ago (no including the first few level emails prior to level 4).

But I would assume that everyone gets the same email if they level up.

Added level 41!

I added 21, and it looks likes I’ll have the privilege of adding 22 as well in a few days!

:thinking: I… guess you’re right.

3 Likes

Oh my, this is everything I wanted, thank you :bowing_woman: I only recently reached level 11, so I won’t be able to help:c

1 Like

So i amnt getting any of these emails?
Any ideas why that is?
I leveled up to level 28 like 3 days ago…

Can you get these emails without getting the reminder emails? Because I turned off the reminder emails and noticed I didn’t get a level 7 email.

2 Likes