Level Skip?

Hello everyone,

So today I was finishing the first batch of level 41 and I was supposed to learn the 3 remaing Kanji ( Bee, Amazing and Ruins).

Instead the moment I finished my reviews, my level jumped to level 42 and now I got like 140 lessons to do. Anyone else encountered this?

2 Likes

I donā€™t recall specifically which levels itā€™s been so far, but starting in the 40ā€™s some of the levels are ā€œfastā€ ones that can be passed with just the first batch of kanji.

3 Likes

Oh wow! I didnā€™t know that! Thank you!!

I guess I have to do 140 new lessons now eh? Oh well!

Yeah Iā€™d heard about the ā€œfastā€ levels and was excited to finally get to themā€¦ until I realized that ā€œfastā€ didnā€™t mean ā€œeasyā€ and you could get these big lesson batches!!

Andā€¦ I think you just gained access to a special forumā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah, and Iā€™m kind the person that NEEDS to finish all lessons in 1 go. I guess itā€™s gonna be a tough week for reviews!

Yeees! That special forum! Such a fun thing by the team!

1 Like

I donā€™t believe that it actually exists.

1 Like

You need to guru 90% kanji to level-up. There are 3 radicals (each unlocking 1 kanji) and 32 kanji on level 41. That means with the first batch of lessons you get 29 kanji. When you guru all of these, you get 29/32 or 90.625%, which is why youā€™re now level 42 and can access the secret clubhouse.

2 Likes

Blockquote I donā€™t believe that it actually exists.

Shhhhā€¦ I know nothing!

Blockquote You need to guru 90% kanji to level-up. There are 3 radicals (each unlocking 1 kanji) and 32 kanji on level 41. That means with the first batch of lessons you get 29 kanji. When you guru all of these, you get 29/32 or 90.625%, which is why youā€™re now level 42 and can access the secret clubhouse.

Thank you for providing a clear explanation! I never looked it up to be honest!

2 Likes

All levels require all but three kanji to level up, so if less than four are locked at the start of the level, you can level up without seeing the last few at all.

1 Like

Says the guy with a suspiciously absent level circle. :smirk:

4 Likes

my level jumped to level 42 and now I got like 140 lessons to do

I feel your pain my manā€¦ though I leveled with the intention of doing so, so I guess I was mentally preparedā€¦

not that it helped much :upside_down_face:
If youā€™ll excuse me now I have about 90 lessons to clear

2 Likes

Welcome to the fast levels!
I decided to take a very very loooong level in the secret club house =P

But if I remember correctly all but 45 and maybe one moreā€¦ are now fast levels!
Oh and 42 is a normal min 7 day level too =)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.