~Level 7 Leaderboard Group

Do any of you guys know any other videos like the ones from Japanese Ammo, where someone explains all the lyrics of a Japanese song? :thinking:
I don’t need them to be 50 minutes long, but not having to look up things that are pretty much only used in songs sure is convenient :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Update for anyone who has @thefermentedmunch on their leaderboard - they have now renamed themselves @quimda! Got a bit of a surprise when the script threw an error back at me during my refresh, as I thought our leader of Leaderboard 7 Group had dropped off the face of WK, but all is well :blush:

Glad you’re still with us, boss!

5 Likes

nope i’m still here :laughing:

thanks! :+1:
today is my 158th day on wanikani, i always feel so happy seeing my numbers slowly rise, like when i broke 1000 vocab words it felt so crazy
i honestly didn’t think i would still be going for this long, but here i am, no signs of stopping any time soon :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

It finally happenedddddddd! My first burn! :partying_face:

11 Likes

Woohoo! Nice one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I moved myself up to the 11-20 list… feels like an accomplishment!

Congrats @sycamore, @edzin, and @trombonekun91 on the level ups, too!
And yay for the first burn, @MinTako. My heatmap is now populating in June and I’m eyeing them all with anticipation.

楽しみ!

9 Likes

Feels great to get that email from Koichi too haha!!! Congrats on the level up!!! If I remember you were level 3 when you joined us! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What email…? 3x

Oh no! You don’t get level up emails? :sob:

Oh no, I get those, I just thought there was some special mail for lvl 11 :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

We better get cake at lvl. 60!

1 Like

If I don’t drop WK before lvl 60… 3x
Think they’ll give me cake at lvl 30?

2 Likes

Thx! This week was definetly the hardest one till now! A lot of things happening in real life, so its been really hard do keep up with WK! My grammar studies this week was aproximately 0
As for WK, it was my slowest lv since lv10!! Im still updtodate in bunpro, kaniwani and kamesame (wild vocab) though! This week i will try to review all the kanjis i learned so far, some are really foggy right now…

Weekly leaderboard update:
beebeechan 18 → 19,
neversleep 16 → 17,
edzin 15 → 17,
mukuo 14 → 15,
ashikaga 14 → 16,
caraage 14 → 15,
darthmama 14 → 16,
ajivila 13 → 14,
sakaijin 13 → 14,
selluf 13 → 14,
trombonekun91 13 → 15,
adeli 12 → 13,
qozm 12 → 13,
edamami 11 → 12,
zeistube 10 → 11,
epona 10 → 11,
vickery 10 → 11,
dyogenez 8 → 9,
hevireyn 8 → 9,
nolanheussner 8 → 9,
sashin 8 → 9,
starman_x64 8 → 9,
sad-axolotl 6 → 7,
gabox 5 → 6

6 Likes

maybe a cupcake? :thinking:
you should get something for making it that far, lots of people quit before that point so i’d say that you deserve something! maybe not a whole cake, but still something :cupcake:

4 Likes

Just leveled up :smiley: feels so nice!!

5 Likes

I have finally surpassed level 7.

8 Likes

NO CAKE FOR YOU!! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Maybe I’ll get cake at N1…? 3x

4 Likes

Hi, I’m kinda new to WaniKani but this seems like an awesome group to stay motivated with. Could I join?

5 Likes

Of course! Do you have the leaderboard script installed? I just added @Edzin and you, @skateboard34 : )

3 Likes